• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJRandy's plug 'n' play horn harness UPDATE!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy,Sent email to the address indicated. Would like to purchase a harness if still available.

Thanks !!
Randy,

harness arrived last week Friday ! Looks great. Well Constructed. Install coming soon.....waiting on my horns. Thanks again for the quick turnaround. Please doing business !

FJRandy's horn harness is a quality product, in both materials and workmanship. Custom made to fit your FJR and won't beat his price (which must be just about only the cost of the components). Great service to our members.

And fortunately for me, since he lives only 120 miles away, I made an appointment for him to do the (Randy, you're gonna love this) PROFESSIONAL installation on Saturday. An enjoyable day of shop talk in his garage; I learned a few new wrenching tricks; and rode home ready to make some noise if necessary. Thanks Randy!

Oh so now I'm a professional, eh? :lol: Nice. Well, I've been called worse. Geez, 10 or 11 horn installs, next thing you know you're a professional.

Good country, America. ;)

Seriously it was great meeting you and a pleasure to install the horns. Enjoy!!

Randy, your harness and my Fiamms plus stebel air horn saved my arsh today. Lotsa traffic on the on ramp to the right wanting to merge into the right line. In the right lane is a pickup truck ahead with a 18 wheeler behind. I head for the left lane and leave room for right laners to merge left in front of me to get outta the way. None do. Sports car accelerates up the on ramp, jumps in front of the 18 wheeler, but behind the pickup truck. Traffic on my tail, so I maintain speed, but am passing the semi. The sports car shoots in front of the semi, brakes to stay behind the pickup, and then hits left rudder into the right lane and is obviously heading on to the left lane with me in his blind spot in the left lane. Jam in the horn button and train horn noise is loud enough to hear over the semi traveling on my right quarter panel. Sports car immediately swings back to stay in the right lane and slows not to overtake the pickup in front of him. I pass the pickup and merge in front of him in the right lane and the sports car jumps into the left lane and powers past me.

Yow

let's ride safe and be careful out there,

Mike in Nawlins'

Randy,

Are you still selling your Horn harness setup? I have a pair of 'hi/low' Fiamm horns purchases a while back that I'll be wanting to install. ( I actually don't even pick my FJR up until next weekend and ride it home), but I know I want to get these horns on there.

Can you point me to some pics or install instructions, either yours or someone elses post that I can look at to see what's involved? I have a fuse panel that I'll also be installing, along with some lights, and want to get everything coordinated as to how it's all going to fit.

Thanks!

Follow the info on the first post and email me. I have all the info you need. Still selling the harness. Whenever you're ready. Hope you picked up the bike this weekend.

randy

Follow the info on the first post and email me. I have all the info you need. Still selling the harness. Whenever you're ready. Hope you picked up the bike this weekend.randy
Hey Randy, I would like to get one of these harnesses. I'll send another email. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Follow the info on the first post and email me. I have all the info you need. Still selling the harness. Whenever you're ready. Hope you picked up the bike this weekend.randy
Hey Randy, I would like to get one of these harnesses. I'll send another email. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Randy,

Harness arrived today. It is as good as everyone has stated before. Thanks for the quick turn around time and the professional job. I am more than pleased.

Just ordered my harness today. Randy was nice enough to walk me through every aspect of installation and purchase of the horns. Great customer support, Thanks RandY for all of your help!

PM/Email sent. Joining the "Drop Club" yesterday made me take all the plastic off, time to upgrade the horns while I am in there.

I must be a confused puppy. I inquired back in October (several times) and have not heard anything.

Randy, I just assumed you gave it up.

I must be a confused puppy. I inquired back in October (several times) and have not heard anything. Randy, I just assumed you gave it up.
Email him again, I just got a reply last night from him, and he's still doing them

I just installed a set of Fiamm horns using the harness that was donated as a door prize at CFR 09. The harness is a work of art and works like a charm. The Fiamm horns replaced a Stiebel that crapped out within a weeks use.