• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS 2013 FJR *299* Miles in New England

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gingerbomb

Reaction score
I purchased this FJR last spring with the idea of riding it in the Iron Butt Rally.

A fellow rally rider once said the best rally bike is one you love enough to ride for a week but not so much you can't take a drill to the fairing.

After a few brief rides I decided this bike was too nice to trash, so I rode my current bike and trashed that instead. A job change has left me with no opportunities to enjoy this ride.

Price is $12,000

Extras include a touring windscreen and tankbag.

Bike is located in Massachusetts, assistance with delivery is possible.

P8110100-L.jpg

P8110099-M.jpg

That shouldn't last in your possession for too long, best of luck with a quick sale.

Skooter, you're down to 3 FJRs, what are you waiting for? Pull the damn trigger!

why can't these deals be closer!!
Considering the FJR is touted as one of the best long distance motorcycles on the planet I'd think 400 or so miles to get a great bike at a fantastic price would be a no brainer!

I am willing to meet a good buyer somewhere other than New Bedford, MA if it helps swing the deal.

Gen1s do and Gen2s don't - toggle between kms and miles that is.
Sooo - do Gen3s? (good question chloe)
I know that my 07 FZ1 does do both, its a US bike, but the Canadian FZ1 does not have the option to toggle to MPH.

With all the bikes going to and LCD speedo, I require both as I ride on both sides of the border.