• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: FJR1300AE 4900miles, extras

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely wanna help this fella with his pricing? PM the guy, one on one. Otherwise, let's simply wish him good luck. Haven't we all payed extra for the convenience of being able to buy something we really liked - KNOWING that if we waited or shopped around we could do better? Haven't we all been pleasantly surprised when we were able to sell something for what it was worth, and not for what the "market" said it was worth? I would have loved to do that last week... I'm still fuming over having to sell a number of very expensive machinist tools last week for much less than I know they are worth. I did it for the convenience of getting rid of them, and I'm glad it's done.

If he gets his price, it will certainly make parting with a wonderful machine a little easier.

Gary

darksider #44

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for a nice bike. For all you posters, you're interested in buying the bike or you're not. If not, don't post. Unless of course you're politely trying to bump this to the top.

Congratulations Quickit. I'm glad to here that you got it sold. Hope you got every dime you hoped for. It took a while, but hopefully it was worth it.

Gary

darksider #44

Inquiring minds want to know. How much did you sell it for?
I'm thinking that if he actually sold it. He'd be More than happy to be rubbing all your noses in it deep! I call Bullshit on this one. Just a Hunch! ;)
It was on Seattle Craig's List and has disappeared from there, too.

It's always tough finding out that something you want to sell has depreciated more than you expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.