FYI-This is Squid, a close friend of GalaxyBlue (Adam)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez! What the heck is going on around here!?

Prayers to you, GB. Get better. I mean it.

I'm trying to think of something to say besides that really sucks...........but Dayem that REALLY sucks.

Hang in there GB, we're all pulling for you.

I met Adam at WFO, and I believe he was one of the early favorites in the Man-boob competition... wasn't he also one of the two folks to break off their ride when Worldbound4now had his encounter with mother-earth?

Our prayers are with you GB...

GB,

Godspeed on your recovery. Make them use blue sheets. It will guarantee a speedy recovery.

Jeff Ashe

Adam,

You have to get better so I can ask you in person at SFO if I can have your farkles for when you kick the bucket for real in 70 years!

4given-squid, thanks so much for keeping us up to date on Adam's condiition! Adam was surely one of the core members of the first SFO and it pains me to think of him going through what he's experiencing now. I am SO glad that he had a bunch of fellow riders there at the hospital with him. We are going to miss him at Spring SFO. It didn't take long to figure out that he was one great guy at SFO; modest, funny and competent all at the same time. Wow!

Cross post from the other forum:

Here is the latest. Adam is doing better. His color is back and he warmed up. His heart rate is down to where is should be and his pressure is coming back up to normal. The CT scan came back all clear so we don't have to worry about any lasting head injuries. He is getting better. The machines that they have him hooked up to are just to assist him. His body can function on it's own. They want to give his body as much of a break as they can so it can heal itself. They are going to keep him sedated another day or two. He is responsive to people in the room. He does know that everyone is there. and wishing him the best. He will need a bypass surgery when he gets a little better. He is doing better. I will be back up at the hospital later tonight and will post back here tomarrow with another update. Keep him in your prayers and in your hearts.

Here is the latest. Adam is doing better. His color is back and he warmed up. His heart rate is down to where is should be and his pressure is coming back up to normal. The CT scan came back all clear so we don't have to worry about any lasting head injuries. He is getting better. The machines that they have him hooked up to are just to assist him. His body can function on it's own. They want to give his body as much of a break as they can so it can heal itself. They are going to keep him sedated another day or two. He is responsive to people in the room. He does know that everyone is there. and wishing him the best. He will need a bypass surgery when he gets a little better. He is doing better. I will be back up at the hospital later tonight and will post back here tomarrow with another update. Keep him in your prayers and in your hearts.

Get well big guy... Special thanks to the CPR guys... Just got the bad news. Glad your doing better. Smitty

I met Adam at WFO, and I believe he was one of the early favorites in the Man-boob competition... wasn't he also one of the two folks to break off their ride when Worldbound4now had his encounter with mother-earth?
Our prayers are with you GB...
YES!!!! that was him in wfo man-boob...

YES!!!! he stopped for worldbound...

big guy, big smile, bunches of fun...

also, PLEASE learn and stay current on CPR, you never know the friend you might help save!!!

dana

Last edited by a moderator:

GB, aka Adam, my prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. Take the advice from the medical folks and know that you have plenty of folks here that have great respect for you. I consider you a true gentleman and have enjoyed being with you at WFO 4 & 5 and will be pulling for you to be with us again at WF0 6.

TurboDave

Last edited by a moderator: