Gathering Of The Clans, Part Deux?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you plan this trip to South Lake Tahoe, and hit the two parks, I'd be interested going if you would like 2-up company.  My wife & I had a great time and it was her first time riding this many miles on this trip and on a new bike.  She already wants to go on another trip so maybe we can go together. 
Last weekends ride was truly a "SPORT touring" event, maybe we can consider the "TOURING sport" side of riding, enjoying the scenery, riding safer speeds, stopping a few more times for the women to stretch out.  We can go this weekend, monday, next weekend, let me know if you'd like company.
+1 for Dave.

I would love the company. I'm still just getting into planning this but defiantly plan on taking my time through the parks, like a full day for each park then sleeping at a Motel6 each evening. Then spending a full day in Tahoe and finally showing up in Reno for the rally.

I ordered a National Parks Pass for $50 at https://buy.nationalparks.org/default.asp? And I need to figure out some convenient Motel6 to stay the night. Hell, I haven’t even registered for the rally yet but I’ll take care of that today.