Gen II Crash Bar Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to call. It has always taken a couple days for me to get in touch, & in fact e=mail has always worked better.
I'll get in touch with them....
Toe, any progress on this?
Email sent to Stephanie. Checking my statement, I paid for these on 2/2/09. Waiting five months is pretty patient, yeah?
Toe,

I ran out of time so I had these made for Alaska

DSC06852.jpg

Chris

You need to call. It has always taken a couple days for me to get in touch, & in fact e=mail has always worked better.
Email sent to Stephanie. Checking my statement, I paid for these on 2/2/09. Waiting five months is pretty patient, yeah?
Very patient. Hope you see some progress soon.
I got mine (full set) two weeks ago.. It seems as though they have had problems keeping a CNC programmer and have fallen short on their sliders as well. The problem with the rears was they have been changing the design a little to incorporate the pillion flltpeg into their rear bar design. It works quite well, as this is the set i bought (the latest design) I only live 20 minutes away and while picking up my set Stephanie tole me they were getting ready to ship another sex to seven sets. I also asked to be included in your group buy. Stephaine added my name to the buy and said it would help to keep the price quoted at $150.00 a side solid. The rest of the orders should be happening soon.

They also told me the now have a guy to program their CNC machine. Seems all is now good with 905 racing and our body armor.

Very patient. Hope you see some progress soon.
I got mine (full set) two weeks ago.. It seems as though they have had problems keeping a CNC programmer and have fallen short on their sliders as well. The problem with the rears was they have been changing the design a little to incorporate the pillion flltpeg into their rear bar design. It works quite well, as this is the set i bought (the latest design) I only live 20 minutes away and while picking up my set Stephanie tole me they were getting ready to ship another sex to seven sets. I also asked to be included in your group buy. Stephaine added my name to the buy and said it would help to keep the price quoted at $150.00 a side solid. The rest of the orders should be happening soon.

They also told me the now have a guy to program their CNC machine. Seems all is now good with 905 racing and our body armor.
So, they're resorting to sex to keep people happy, eh?

Good for them. THAT is customer service. LOL

...I'd suggest they are having a hard time keeping up with returning calls as well. I've called on three separate occasions (different days of the week, different times of the day) and left messages. No one has bothered to return my calls. Must be the same old story - busy... :(