Givi questions

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I do not expect anyone to give me anything at their cost, would be nice, but I do realize they have to feed the family as well. What I do not want to do is pay through the roof. I guess I can call and see what he says.

Struggling to determine which to get -- the V46 or E52.
V46 is 17L X 22W X 13D Narrower, but taller

E52 is 23L X 11.5W X 16D Wider, but shorter and deeper, and stated to easily hold 2 full faced helmets.
I think you got the dimensions slightly wrong. According to Giviusa's website, the

V46 is 22.2" wide, 16.9" deep, 12.6" tall and the

E52 is 23.3" wide, 17.6" deep, 12.4" tall .

That means the E52 is only 1.1" wider, .7" deeper and is .2" less tall than the V46. Not much of a difference in overall size, but volume is 6 liters more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just in case anyone is wondering. I just called Ron Ayers and inquired about 07 top case. We spent sometime looking at the USA yama web site and could not find a model number for an 07, but were able to find it on the canadian web site. Color looks to be the same as USA model. And he said that he can get it for 404 for the case and 153 for the rack. And yes, it is in USA dollars.

Figured I would share with those who are looking for one.