givi top box

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fixedblade

Reaction score
Could anyone tell me the part numbers for a givi top box and all mounting hardware for an 04 fjr? I want quick disconnect and running and break lights. I know someone has already done the leg work for this . Yes i am lazy

One suggestion - do NOT get the Givi light kit. Get the Admore kit. Much better. There's a couple threads on this somewhere in the forum.

I have the Admore light kit with the brake and turn signal lights mounted on the Givi 55, and they work very well. Really makes the turn signal/brake lights much more visible to those behind you. I highly recommend them.

Cliver

Excellent lads thanks, I think the admore kit is definetly for me. Just one more question, when you put the top box on the bike are the lights worked through a quick connect system on the rack or must the wire be fed into the bike each time? Also how easy is the wiring process first day. My FJR is European so I am wondering will the wiring be compatable. Thanks guys.

Well I bought the givi 55 but before i saw the coments about light kit . Guess i'll look up admore light kit now .Seems like I always do it the hard way. thanks for the help though