Got Mail Today....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck tomorrow. Ask for a vallium 30 minutes before the doc starts. Trust me on this.
C'mon...take it like a man. Bite a bullet and get a shot of whiskey.

Then ride home on your FJR just to prove your manliness. Then go for a long jog...just to shake it off....

The worst part for me was hearing the forceps clinking together as they went to work on my tubes :\ I get pretty queasy around medical stuff and told the nurse closest to my head to start talking about something.

So they all decided to talk about crab cakes, and now I can't look at one without thinking of my operation. :puke:

====== Neutered ====== now ya can kneel down further ... since ya willhave all that extra clearance down there ..... I mean........ a........

Just say'n..... ;>

B
You do know the difference between being neutered and having a vasectomy don't you?

=== Yes snapper........ my quip is a joke...... :rolleyes: :dribble: .................
I did not realize it was a joke. I guess you will need to work on that for next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had Nurse Betty (hottie I may add) apply the warm Iodine and was waiting for the Doc.

IMG_0055.jpg

Here we go just finished the left defrens (not sure on spelling) and the doc on the right was geting ready to ask the doc on the left (who was new to this procedure) if he was ready for getting the right side done.

IMG_0063.jpg

All in all not too bad of a procedure weird laying about with my junk hanging out talking about fishing hunting and motorcycles while two strange guys yank tugged and pulled and cut my junk.

I did find out about the line that connects your nads to your rectum and retina's on the second tube as it wasnt quite numb when they started tugging and cutting. I am going to take the advice and rest this weekend after I finish my saddle sore tonight :lol:

". . . I dont not think I will be riding this weekend so I will get out my new dremmel compliments of BugR . . . "

C'mon...take it like a man. Bite a bullet and get a shot of whiskey.
I'm with Wheatie here. Ya got a dremel, ya need a vasectomy . . . 'nuff said.

Course you could just do like my dog here . . .

I had mine done about six years ago and have never regretted it or had complications. The procedure was easy; my girlfriend at the time was so happy she didn't have to take the pill any more we bust my sutures the next day. ;)
I am sure they are going to go over all of this with you if they haven't already, but get two bags of frozen peas and some ... shit, I forget if it's ibuprofen or not (double check with your doctor). Anyway, alternate the bags of peas, try not to do much for the first day or two, and watch for bruising. Bruising can be an indication that you're bleeding in the bag, and if so you should contact your doctor immediately.

Congratulations on being responsible. There are so many benefits of getting one, for you and your partner(s).

Yup, but make sure they are the really tiny peas. I used frozen bags of kernel corn and they felt like huge rocks when the pain kicked in. And stay away from kids... they jump in your lap at the most inapportune moments -- don't ask. Oh yeah, big dogs wagging their tails at nut hight hurt... you won't be working on the bike for day or so. And wear they bag holder without the cup, it supports the boys. Last advice, when your nut sack starts coming down from the swelling, don't freak when the scrotum sags for the first time in your life... ya get used to it. Good on ya taking control ofyour reproductive life...

EDIT: I may be wrong, but not one woman posting a comment? What's up with that? Calling Barb, Calling MEM! Thinkinof you Tyler!!

Penguin doesn't count, she's a nurse. lol

One From The Girls:

my brother-in-law has a t-shirt: on the front it says "I've had a vasectomy"

on the back it says, "Wanna see my scar?" :clapping:

seriously, good for you for deciding to get clipped. :yahoo:

all of us who have given birth applaud you . . . and find it kinda funny that you're stuck on the couch cuz a doc yanked your crotch open. :blink:

(sorry, that was crass, but i couldn't help myself!)

sit on your sack (of peas), take lots of pain meds (Dermoplast was my best friend -- it's a numbing spray), and think of all the fun you'll have in just a few days . . . B)

So I clicked onto the "Parts and Accessories" section and read about...well...parts and accessories. :blink: Never mind...as the saying goes, "parts is parts"! :butcher:

Here's to quick healing. :drinks:

Just had Nurse Betty (hottie I may add) apply the warm Iodine and was waiting for the Doc.
IMG_0055.jpg

Here we go just finished the left defrens (not sure on spelling) and the doc on the right was geting ready to ask the doc on the left (who was new to this procedure) if he was ready for getting the right side done.

IMG_0063.jpg

All in all not too bad of a procedure weird laying about with my junk hanging out talking about fishing hunting and motorcycles while two strange guys yank tugged and pulled and cut my junk.

I did find out about the line that connects your nads to your rectum and retina's on the second tube as it wasnt quite numb when they started tugging and cutting. I am going to take the advice and rest this weekend after I finish my saddle sore tonight :lol:
They wear more protection at a Subway when they make your sandwich. :rolleyes:

Hope nobody sneezed.

So I clicked onto the "Parts and Accessories" section and read about...well...parts and accessories. :blink: Never mind...as the saying goes, "parts is parts"! :butcher:
Having a vicadin and drink right now. I did do a farkle install today as my title also indicated, nothing too strenuous just the V-Strom hand guards. Thanks Warchild for the part #'s

Having a vicadin and drink right now. I did do a farkle install today as my title also indicated, nothing too strenuous just the V-Strom hand guards. Thanks Warchild for the part #'s
Remember not to let the toilet seat fall and slam yer accessories... I'm just advisin'

Did you put the guards on the bike or your ....

Is the guy on the left praying for you???? OH Noooo. No worries mate! I had mine done 20 years ago by an Army Dr. still works! take everyones advise, ice, no lifting, limit your walking, unless you like grapefruits? Hell the embarassing part is when you have to go and provide a sample. They stand a real ugly chick in front of you....then you do the deed. Enjoy...I mean the after life.

how long 'after' do you need to wait to ride?

Well good news, I got all me parts in from Ronayers.com today to put on the Suzuki hand guards. And it looks like I will be doing some farkling as I am going under the knife tomorrow. I got the call at 3:15 PM that the doc wante to get me in for my Vasectomy tomorrow! So I dont not think I will be riding this weekend so I will get out my new dremmel compliments of BugR and throw those bad boys on. Not a complete loss at least I can work on the Feej, plus there is 73 fires active statewide in Alasaka right, each one ranging in acreage up to the 340,720-acre. Needless to say Air Quality aint very good right now.