Got Mail Today....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And wear they bag holder without the cup, it supports the boys. Last advice, when your nut sack starts coming down from the swelling, don't freak when the scrotum sags for the first time in your life... ya get used to it.
Two questions here:

If I have this done do I have to wear some type of a bra for my balls?

How much lower do they hang?

Thanks guys.

:dribble:

Good luck tomorrow. Ask for a vallium 30 minutes before the doc starts. Trust me on this.
Amen, I took two an hour before and fell asleep in the waiting room while talking to an old vet about his time in the Navy. I woke up on the table and never felt a thing (did smell smoke). The pain was minimal until a week later when my wife pulled what we THOUGHT was an in-grown hair as the Doc said he didn't use any stitches. What he meant to say was he didn't use any EXTERNAL stitches. What she pulled was the INTERNAL stitch that they tied the tubes with. I stood straight up on the bed fram a supline position with out bending by clutching the mattress with my toes and damn near hit my head on the ceiling fan. I immediately went to pucker factor five. You could not have jammed a BB in my ass with a jack hammer. Good luck. Maybe you'll get a great story out of it and we'll all get to laugh with you.

And wear they bag holder without the cup, it supports the boys. Last advice, when your nut sack starts coming down from the swelling, don't freak when the scrotum sags for the first time in your life... ya get used to it.
Two questions here:

If I have this done do I have to wear some type of a bra for my balls?

How much lower do they hang?

Thanks guys.
Question one no. I wore compression shorts (same ones I wear when I ride) they said jock strap but I wasnt down with that. you do want to keep them boys close for a day or two that sagging pressure is nuts the first day or two after.

Question 2 So far they hang like normal

Oh and they say to wait 7 days before first usage, all I can say is after 20 hours or so take it easy if you plan on giving it it a go.

On a side note the hand guards I installed on the Feej are great. We are in fall here in Alaska and when I left for work it was 38 F and my hands felt great in my summer leather gloves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your going to have to get those big rubber bull balls that I seen hanging on the back of some pickup trucks and put them on the FJR.