• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Group Buy - T-Rex Engine/Luggage Guards & Sliders - Jan. 2016

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, thank you so much, Ray. I wasn't even aware these things existed until this all started. You have really gone way above and beyond in your enabling assistance of all of us 3rd Gen farkleholics. ;) No seriously, thanks a bunch.

Today is order day! I would like to ensure Freddy G. at T-Rex gets a consistent request format from each of us so that everything goes smoothly. While I don’t want to get into the negotiation history, Freddy G. has requested an individual email from each participant, rather than use the ordering system on his website with coupon codes, etc. OK, so keep it simple, double check your info before you send it….. Sorry to be a little anal about all this…. I am strongly suggesting you use the format I’ve laid out below. The ‘top secret’ code is the title of the email you send.

Freddy will then calculate your product cost minus 25%, add the shipping cost to your address, and contact you, most likely with a Paypal invoice (where you also state your shipping address, I believe). You should put your order in before Jan. 25. If you weren’t on the list yet, just go ahead and place an order, but let me know as I am keeping a master list just in case any issues arise. If you are still undecided PM me.

Choose the products you wish to order, and quantity if more than one. Use the T-Rex part number and description, some items I have listed below he is expecting orders for (Copy & Paste into your email if you wish). If you want an additional or different item from their website, get the product number and add it. Double check the part numbers and quantity if more than one.
https://www.t-rex-racing.com/

Email to Freddy G. at: [email protected]

Title of your email: T-Rex GroupBuy16

Freddy, I am participating in the group buy and these are my order details.

Your Name
Your Street Address
(for shipping)**
City/Town, State/Prov.
Country ZIP/Postal Code

I would like to order the following

N69-13EG 2013-2106 FJR Engine Guards (also specify color – black or red lettering)
N69-13LG 2006-2015 FJR Luggage Guards
N69-13LG+N69-13EG+N64-9FB3 2013-1016 FJR Luggage Engine Guards Front Axle Sliders (kit)
N69-6 06-12 FJR Frame Sliders No Cut

Thank Freddy for doing this……….

** Note for international shipping addresses (Canada, Italy, etc.) please include additional note and ask Freddy if there is a lower cost alternative to his standard FedEx 2-day. Example, shipping to Canada is a high price tag plus there are broker fees charged by the couriers (to Canada). Use USPS if possible to avoid the broker fees. Canada Customs will charge HST if value is over $100.
For the gentleman in Italy, you can now continue your dialog with Freddy.

Wow...Ordered, Invoiced, Paid, and has already shipped. Thanks Rayzerman!!
specool.gif
punk.gif

Add my name to the list:

EG and LG for 2013+

Will send email to T-Rex for order, per instructions.

Many, many thanks Ray!

Holy cow that was fast, sent out email, 2 mins later got the invoice !!!

Paid, and done

Freddy is on the ball at T-Rex !!!

Awesome !!!

Ordered a set of no cut sliders.

Process worked slick as a whistle. The 25% basically eliminated shipping and taxes for me.

Thank you for arranging this!

Like other have remarked, I too received a contact email and invoice very quickly, paid the invoice and received a tracking number, all within a few minutes. Very impressed at the level of service for ordering!

Thanks Freddy and T-Rex!

I thought we were at a 25% discount on the parts (not including the cost of shipping).

That is not what I was invoiced. I only got a 10.5% discount. I will send Freddy back an email.

I thought we were at a 25% discount on the parts (not including the cost of shipping). That is not what I was invoiced. I only got a 10.5% discount. I will send Freddy back an email.
Yes, we're at 25%. My invoice was $108 and change for Gen III luggage guards, plus $17.98 shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping all is going well with everyone's orders (PM sent Fred). We've had quite the response, as best I know, 33 folks have jumped in. Hopefully everyone has their order in (I just did mine today and it went well).

I mentioned to Freddy G. that there may be a few stragglers........ remember anyone can participate, order up before Jan. 25.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just checked the tracking number, and mine have arrived at the post office for pick up. No home delivery in my town. Might have to cut out of work a few minutes early to get there by 5.