Group Ride to SFO from Plano (DFW)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fjrchik, I'm in and can meet anytime, anywhere in Plano. Staying a couple of exits down from the Shell station where we met last time. With such a small group, should be able to make good time to Rville!

With such a small group, should be able to make good time to Rville!
yep! thats what i'm counting on! :good:

i got a new front tire put on yesterday so i'm almost ready to go. just gotta double-check the GPS routes, charge up some batteries, print out some maps and pack! oh yeah, and make a trip to the liquor store! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Michelle,

I was planning to ride to Broken Bow on Thursday evening to stay with my daughter.

I will be working in Shreveport this week and may just get home Thursday night.

If that is the way it works out, I'll try to meet ya'll at the Plano Shell station to join your group ride.

I'll know more Thursday.

SeeYa,

Last edited by a moderator:
So, looking back a few posts, it's 9:30 departure from the Shell on Legacy Drive? See ya'll there!

I will do my best to be there as close to 9:30 as possible. I'm just not sure what to expect for morning traffic since I don't work in the mornings anymore. Let's plan to roll out at 10 am at the latest. If everyone is there, we'll go earlier. Cause there's a steak with my name on it in Russellville!!

I understand about the traffic. Working nights has some advantages in that regard most of the time. I am planning on leaving Denton for Plano early so I can beat some of the traffic. Once there, I might find a place to grab a little b-fast and wait for everybody to show. I am not sure how long you anticipate it to take for us to get there, but I am after that steak as well. Geesh, I still have work to do............

Be safe all, and I hope to see everybody tomorrow...................

Bryan

I had to work late and was not able to get to Dallas last night. I am leaving Houston about 7:00 AM, and that puts me in Plano between 10:30 and 11:00. Go ahead and leave without me, and I will catch up with you later. I found fjrchik and mbottoms phone numbers from the FJR assistance list, so I will give you a call later, just in case I can catch up at some point.

Thanks,

Bill