Heesss baaacckk

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cdogman

Bad Boy
Reaction score
Finally yesterday I got my FJR Back from the repair shop after my getoff. I had been without for so long I don't even remember.

I had the configuration changed up a bit and now I am sporting a Muzzy system. The bike looks a bit funny with no pipe on the left side. Now I have to wait for the snow and Ice to clear off of the orads so I can go for a spin.

I got some new boots and that was all I was short for ATGATT (*my boots did not survive the getoff but did their job!) Now, where are my keys!!

Oh, I gotta go sign up for NAFO too.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally yesterday I got my FJR Back from the repair shop after my getoff. I had been without for so long I don't even remember.
I had the configuration changed up a bit and now I am sporting a Muzzy system. The bike looks a bit funny with no pipe on the left side. Now I have to wait for the snow and Ice to clear off of the orads so I can go for a spin.

I got some new boots and that was all I was short for ATGATT (*my boots did not survive the getoff but did their job!) Now, where are my keys!!

I'll bet you're glad to have your bike back! What did SouthValley eventually hit you up for and did they do a good job?

Can't wait to see, and hear, the Muzzy system.

Did you get the text I sent you the other day about NAFO?

:clapping: "Welcome back...to that same old place you used to talk about..." :clapping:

............. :yahoo: :yahoo: [SIZE=12pt]CONGRATULATIONS!! :yahoo: :yahoo: ................[/SIZE]

I was beginning to think Kenra was keeping you too busy to play on the forum... :eek:

I'd imagine it will feel straaange (odd, weird, peculiar) getting on the bike after all this time of no riding. Take it easy at first..m'kay!

Oh yeah, did I say, "Welcome back!"?

Thanks all

Lake, I got a text last night in the middle of the night. I answered it too

Yes SV did a GREAT job on the bike. The You hear the Muzzy exhaust and it is only gonna cost you money.... LOL Actually it is a bit loud but I bet I shaved a good 40lb off the bike.

Mike, Kenra is keeping me plenty busy... So has work, Construction has all but gone extinct here so I have had to dig my heals in a bit and actually work. She bought me the stuff to make "Beer" and I have been brewing like a fool... LOL Got 15 gallons in the pipeline and gonna make 5 more today

Mebbe have a party this summer when it all grows up... Hmmmmmm

It's great to hear you got your bike back & will be riding as soon as the weather permits. Take it easy getting your riding legs back. Many safe miles may you travel. :rolleyes:

I had the configuration changed up a bit and now I am sporting a Muzzy system. The bike looks a bit funny with no pipe on the left side.

Congrats. Photos?

Glad you are back in the fold :yahoo:

Need to ride, but alas

From the news

Whether you're heading off to work this morning or planning to spend the holiday on the slopes, you could hit some crazy conditions on the road.

An early morning snowstorm is covering roads with the white stuff and making for a dangerous, slow commute.

KSL Newsradio says authorities report 56 traffic accidents and 27 slide-offs in the Salt Lake Valley this morning. Traffic on I-15 near Point of the Mountain and on Bangerter Highway in the south end of the Salt Lake Valley was at a crawl.

Pfffffffffffffffffff

I think I am going to get out and brave the white stuff and take the kids swimming in Kamas. (Indoor pool of course...) Unless it's a snowmobile, I don't think there are going to be too many motor sports in this area for a while; except the snow plow on the fron the the four-wheeler.

Yes, I imagine you got your share up there. I have about 9-10" of the new stuff. Brrrrr. I want a snow plow for the front of my bike.. Bet that would be a challenge :blink:

We got literally 2 feet of snow at our place yesterday, in Sandy.

I have this pristine FJR with newly rebuilt forks from GP and unless someone makes chains for it, I'm screwed for now.

I got some chains......... Used it to pull some gal out of the snow drift above Cabala's earlier today. More snow this weekend......... I got about 18 inches at my hsoue RIGHT NOW and it is 16 degrees out............DAMM!!! Hehe

Wow, glad you're back, CF...

I hadn't heard about you pulling the eject handle. Sorry it happened. I'd love to see the new "single pipe"... does this mean you now have three horizontal feet for a chromed, 9" diameter, pump-fed tubular aux tank?!! (please make my royalty checks out to "cash"!)

I feel the pain of the snow, as well, but ain't it purdy?. But I did take mine out on Sat for a good hour of "blowing out the stink". I just can't bring myself to put it to bed for the winter. This was the third ride in two weeks that I made and there is an ember smoldering still... Wife and I might have to trailer it south to some dry patch of America just to get a ride in...

Waking up every day cursing the weatherguessers.

Need a label designed for your brew? Call me.

Chris

CDogman, take me for a ride around UTaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, bro! (I am 35 miles north of SLC)
Dude...... Anytime...... I know where West Point is. It is less than one FJR gallon of gas away. lol

Wow, glad you're back, CF...
I hadn't heard about you pulling the eject handle. Sorry it happened. I'd love to see the new "single pipe"... does this mean you now have three horizontal feet for a chromed, 9" diameter, pump-fed tubular aux tank?!! (please make my royalty checks out to "cash"!)

I feel the pain of the snow, as well, but ain't it purdy?. But I did take mine out on Sat for a good hour of "blowing out the stink". I just can't bring myself to put it to bed for the winter. This was the third ride in two weeks that I made and there is an ember smoldering still... Wife and I might have to trailer it south to some dry patch of America just to get a ride in...

Waking up every day cursing the weatherguessers.

Need a label designed for your brew? Call me.

Chris
I got labels for the beer. For those that have met my dog, it is "Brown Dog Beers" I have 20 gallons in the pipeline, 15 gallons of which are in the bottles ... You ever wanna trailer outa this mess you lemme know. I got a trailer too. IN fact I got one that will take both bikes enclosed and I am itching................ Supposed to snow like hell today and tomorrow.... i wanted to get out yesterday but had stuff to do that made it a no-go.... I was dying seeing all the bikes on the road as I trailered in another load of firewood. :angry2:

Wow, I didn't realize we had such a growing group of Utah contingent.
And Robin is making his own beer, Hmmm. ;)
Lake,,,, I think I will have a party sometime in the next few months to share my wares in home brewing.... As long as all of my first attempts don't suck... We will see.

Oh, But if we are doing a BBQ and drinking beer everyone drinking must come in a cage unless they have a cage to take them home later. I got room for bikes to sit covered (detached garage) if we ride, eat/drink then you cage it home. Hmmmmm Sounds like a plan coming together already

Common SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone wanna play??