Help me support America's Warriors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAxeman

Reaction score
SOLDIER RIDE in honor of my son Marine LCpl Jordan C. Haerter is upon us! On July 24th we are looking to beat last years record of raising over $200K for the Wounded Warrior Project and I would love it if you guys could help me out.

While Jordan's life ended tragically in Ramadi, he is now forever at peace. Unfortunately, there are thousands of men and women who are not so lucky. They are coming home broken of body, spirit, and mind. These guys need our help. Every time you get on the bike, please remember where that freedom comes from and who is providing it. Find it in your heart to give them a hand. I hate to beg as much as the next guy but if that is what it takes than so be it....I live with the reality and consequences of war every day and let me tell you, it sucks.

Please help me out with a donation if you can and pass the following link along to others you think might be interested.....Thanks for your interest....Chris

[SIZE=24pt]DONATE HERE[/SIZE]

DSC_0009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Donation sent.

I'll be riding the flint hills of KS that day... thanks to the soldiers.

Scott

Chris,

I see Team Jordan is ranked second. . . . what does that mean? Second in what? I see the list of highest fundraising above it on the website, I know that aint it.

How 'bout it fellas (and dolls!)? This is a call to all of you out there to help support a fellow Forum member. . . . let's try and get Chris off the charts! Donate because he's one of us and is asking for our help. If a forum member showed up broken down on their bike at our doorstep, I'm sure we'd all lend a hand to do whatever we could. This doesn't have to be a large donation, even five or ten bucks can add up to make a difference. And check with the company you work for- many employers have programs to make matching fund donations of their employees for charities.

Count me in on the donation, Axe. Can't make the date, but will be there in spirit and in prayerful remembrance!

Go Team Jordan! Whoo-ah!

Alright CJ! Nothing like having cheerleaders although I don't really need to see you in a short skirt waving pom poms! :blink:

TEAM JORDAN is second in team fund raising right now. Bill Hughes is the overall fundraiser. That sucker beat me last year so this year I'm seeking revenge.

A little motivational photo for you folks on the fence....

Dallas-Cowboys-Cheerleaders-774956.jpg

:clapping: Thank you Marty!

Is it me or have the donations increased since the addition of the cheerleader? :dntknw: I may be on to something here.

You should up the anty with a nekkid cheerleader! That'll get this Forum's attention! ;)
yeah, but then people would be tooo distracted to open up their wallets...

:clapping: Thank you Marty!
Is it me or have the donations increased since the addition of the cheerleader? :dntknw: I may be on to something here.
I noticed Marty didn't ante up until AFTER the cheerleader pic. :rolleyes:

Thanks to FJRFLYER for the donation! As far as I can tell Chris you have 3 posts and a donation? That has to be some kind of forum record!