Help me support America's Warriors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gotten word from a few folks who are having difficulty trying to figure out how to make a donation via Axe's link, so here's some help:

1. Click on his first link, SOLDIER RIDE in the first post of this thread. This will open the WWP homepage.

2. Click on "Register" tab.

3. Click on the #2 selection, "Sponsor a Rider/Walker or team".

4. Click on "Team Jordan".

5. Click on "Christian Haerter"

The rest is downhill from there.

For those in need of a nice backrest for their bike, please go to HERE

The price is right and will help out Chris!

Now, where the hell are the rest of those cheerleader pics, Chris?! Never mind, I have MEM's posterior on my screensaver from CFR, it's all good! ;)

Aw, what the hell, go ahead and post the cheerleaders anyway! :D Can't hurt, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Chris, I'm not in the financial position currently to be able to donate direct cash.. But... I'm going to add three more frames to NAFO this year and would ask that the funds generated be dedicated towards this..

Also, in less than 50 days the USMC will have my oldest son... Thanks for the tips and advice to this proud, But nervous dad..

Barry

just wanna help out...missed Friday by 36 minutes, but what the hay...

saintsation-calendar.jpg

Thanks to FJRFLYER for the donation! As far as I can tell Chris you have 3 posts and a donation? That has to be some kind of forum record!
Actually, I think this will be post 306 for me. Being a father of a young son, and three daughters, Jordan's bravery has touched me in ways I haven't been able to put to words, let alone post. Making a donation seemed to be an easier way to say something and honor him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to FJRFLYER for the donation! As far as I can tell Chris you have 3 posts and a donation? That has to be some kind of forum record!
Actually, I think this will be post 306 for me. Being a father of a young son, and three daughters, Jordan's bravery has touched me in ways I haven't been able to put to words, let alone post. Making a donation seemed to be an easier way to say something and honor him.
Thanks Flyer....I looked up FJRFlyer in the members search and now realize I should have looked up FJR Flyer.

I've gotten word from a few folks who are having difficulty trying to figure out how to make a donation via Axe's link, so here's some help:
1. Click on his first link, SOLDIER RIDE in the first post of this thread. This will open the WWP homepage.

Now, where the hell are the rest of those cheerleader pics, Chris?! Never mind, I have MEM's posterior on my screensaver from CFR, it's all good! ;)

Aw, what the hell, go ahead and post the cheerleaders anyway! :D Can't hurt, right?
SHOOT! Sorry about that, I tested the "Donate" link when I first posted and it went directly to my page, I'm not sure what happened there......LINK FIXED....I think.

The above mentioned backrest is spoken for- thank you!

Axe,

Just wanted to let you know that Richard Lenzmeier donated his $175 contribution sorta first and thereby gets the Pirate's Lair backrest. Aroostook definitely gets a huge mention here as well. He donated his contribution as well before I was able to post up that it was gone!! :eek: After talking it over, and because he was such a nice guy about it and was more than happy to consider it his donation to help your cause whether he got the backrest or not, that I definitely think he deserves a big "Thank you" here from me! 'Stook, I owe ya some beers and a meal for not wanting to drive south and beat on me like Bust with a sheep!

Trying to get to the DONATE HERE link, however it is crashing both Google Chrome and Firefox! Anyone-else having this problem? :(

A couple of folks have donated and I can't connect some of your names to your screen names so if I have neglected to PM you with a thank you than [SIZE=24pt]THANK YOU![/SIZE] :)

Shameless bump....

I'm $10 away from holding 2nd place and only a measly couple grand away from catching Hughes. I would pull out all the stops but I don't think there are any left to pull. :unsure: Might have to come up with a plan B and then implement it.

Shameless bump....
I'm $10 away from holding 2nd place and only a measly couple grand away from catching Hughes. I would pull out all the stops but I don't think there are any left to pull. :unsure: Might have to come up with a plan B and then implement it.
I hope plan B doesn't involve farm animals... :blink:

Donation made - and for the record, the cheerleader had nada to do with it for me. :)
ha...it's time to come clean Ty...I have it on good testimony the "experimentation" that went on in college :yahoo:
This post is useless without pictures!! :chickawow:
In honor of Jordan and this worthy cause I am bumping the thread... and I have no idea what any of you are talking about. :p
I am bumping Tyler's bump...do I win anything? ;)

Go Chris Go!!! make it to the top of the heap!