Help!, New FJR, Throttle Tight, Hard To Twist

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen such as mass of condescending Admins all on one internet site, not to mention the select forum gods who actually think they are above other based on tenure on an Internet Forum. What a joke. If I want to start a new thread and ask a question already covered, I will. If you don't like it, too damm bad. Dont respond to the questions! If you want to take a cheap shot, be my guest, it's common here. I'd love to see some of the bad-asses here do it in person. Let the new guys and old ask all the questions they want. Besides, the Search engine does leave lots to be desired. Flame suit on.
And so where do you fit in exactly, mister cheap shot himself?

Let's see.....not an admin. Not one of the "select forum gods".

Does that make you one of the select forum jackasses?

Enquiring minds want to know.

:****:

Last edited by a moderator:
A scenario:
Well that comparison doesn't quite match up, the person in question was on the forum which has the solution posted. A little different than a wayside rest (Blackberry's aside :) ). In fact while I was doing my cc installation I followed some of Brundogs installation notes - he was very friendly and helpful when I pm'd him for help with some of the pics.
That just emphasizes my point even more: I'm sure Brundog and everyone else here are great guys and gals in person but as members of a common interest forum, that fact gets easily overlooked. I'm think avatars that can only have your picture on them would help.

Hey my post count is going up! :clapping:

Only "a bunch more" posts to get rid of the FNG tag. [SIZE=10pt]Lets keep this thread rollin'[/SIZE] :clapping:

Paul

'05 FJR

p.s. once again, you can find the new "fancy schmancy" (with added sugar and less calories) FJR screensaver on another thread - search for it.

I have never seen such as mass of condescending Admins all on one internet site, not to mention the select forum gods who actually think they are above other based on tenure on an Internet Forum. What a joke. If I want to start a new thread and ask a question already covered, I will. If you don't like it, too damm bad. Dont respond to the questions! If you want to take a cheap shot, be my guest, it's common here. I'd love to see some of the bad-asses here do it in person. Let the new guys and old ask all the questions they want. Besides, the Search engine does leave lots to be desired. Flame suit on.
And so where do you fit in exactly, mister cheap shot himself?

Let's see.....not an admin. Not one of the "select forum gods".

Does that make you one of the select forum jackasses?

Enquiring minds want to know.

:****:
No that makes me one of many who call pricks like you out.

Yeah, this thread has gone south and I see personal attacks brewing. It's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.