Here are some pics! '07

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"BTW, These are taken in the shade. In the sunlight this color really pops!"

Well, take some in the SUNLIGHT!!!! :clapping:

[convenience]

2007_0118FJR1300A0017.jpg

2007_0118FJR1300A0018.jpg

2007_0118FJR1300A0019.jpg

[/convenience]

Nice pixs, but how could they not be nice considering the subject! :)

Hey Joe, Nice ride brother,you finally parted with the old hog.

Next month the International Motorcycle show comes to the world congress center for the final stop,You may be able to pick up some farkles there at a good price since it's their last stop.

Stop by some time and show me your new baby,regards Tom

Hey Joe, Nice ride brother,you finally parted with the old hog.Next month the International Motorcycle show comes to the world congress center for the final stop,You may be able to pick up some farkles there at a good price since it's their last stop.

Stop by some time and show me your new baby,regards Tom

Tom,

Yep the Hog is gone brutha, got a sweet price for it. I think I may be one of the last to do so too. HD pricing on used bikes has tanked hard!!

I will stop by soon, this '07 is sweet.

Take care, Joe

Wow, nice ride there Joe. Good luck with it. I wasn't really thrilled when I first saw that color but it is slowly beginning to grow on me.

Nice garage! How the heck do you keep it so clean and organized?

GET THEM SLIDERS (I got the Skyways and LOVE them) (Hey Skyway, 5 bucks for the plug) JFWY
PUT THEM SLIDERS ON !!! MUY IMPORTANTE !!!

Wonky and I have personally tested BOTH sides using Skyway's sliders. "Wonky Tested and Approved."

[SIZE=8pt](The following is a shameless, bald face attempt at sucking up - Ian, is this good? ) [/SIZE]

Skyway's Tip Over Guards

MJ, very nice bike!! And that Black Cherry is schwweeeet !!! Hmmm....... she needs a name - any ideas, anyone?

Mighty Joe, congrats on that purty bike. Got to see it at the unveilaing of the 07's in FL and was amazed how that metal flake jumps out on that color. If I ever had to re-paint, it would be that color.

+1 on the sliders. Skyway's has worked for me (one 0mph laydown) with total protection of the plastic (w/ the bags off, fortunately).

Now, to start cleaning my garage. Ugh.

Here are some pics of my new 07

FJRwasborn001-vi.jpg

FJRwasborn003-vi.jpg

FJRwasborn006-vi.jpg

IT'S ALIVE. "Doctor" Nick Smith fires it up for the first time.

FJRwasborn007-vi.jpg

First walk out side

FJRwasborn008-vi.jpg

FJRwasborn010-vi.jpg

FJRwasborn009-vi.jpg

Bike looks even better in person. Color is just amazing. Can't wait to go for a spin.

FJRwasborn1002-vi.jpg

Michael trying it out for a size

FJRwasborn1003-vi.jpg

FJRwasborn1005-vi.jpg

I was at the Cycle World Show in NYC on friday

and I though the color looked good, but seeing

the pic's outside it really pops. It looks maroon

to me. :clapping: