Here ya go, jestal

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jestal, I am not sure what you mean by "put it to bed" but I hope you continue to make your "longwinded comments". They are usually very informative and if you are willing to take the time to write them then I am certainly willing to take the time to read them, and read them carefully. Being a "know-it-all" is a positive attribute if you are willing to share your knowledge in a positive manner. Doesn't mean that you don't get to tell someone they are wrong as long as you can support your conclusion -- which you do very well with convincing logic and/or personal experiences.
Couldn't agree more....keep up the good work! And hey, I'm long winded too...just ask my ex-wife! (And for that matter, my current wife!)

I never realized what was up, because I wasn't reading this thread, because those plugs make me chuckle.

I have gotten more than one "know-it-all" type of comment in a PM from people.
Really !? How rude. Can't you block people in your PM's ?

I have only PM'd in civilized conversation. Didn't know jackasses were PM'ing stupid comments. How childish and pathetic.

Jestal, keep posting.

I never realized what was up, because I wasn't reading this thread, because those plugs make me chuckle.
I have gotten more than one "know-it-all" type of comment in a PM from people.
Really !? How rude. Can't you block people in your PM's ?

I have only PM'd in civilized conversation. Didn't know jackasses were PM'ing stupid comments. How childish and pathetic.

Jestal, keep posting.
Jestel, that is really too bad. Remember there are always some people who feel threatened by the knowledge of others. Just reply to :asshat: 's like that with a very polite :****:

:D

Jestal - I've read and passed on your postings on how to winterize the FJR. All made great sense and should I find that I can no longer stand the 22 degree commute or there's ice on the road for a long time I'll do what you suggest. I don't take anyone's recommendations at face value, but try and think it out and do some other reasearch - your posts have always rung true to me and I also appreciate them. If other folks are threatened by your posts, f 'em.