Hooterville 400 spring fling!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, the Hooterville 400 ride will be here before you know it. Could everyone that is planning to attend please send me a pm or post here. Need to know how many to plan on for the BB-Q on Saturday evening. I will be pre-riding the route over the next few week for fuel and places for lunch. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting some new ones.... Thanks Smitty
Smitty, Iggy got me fixed up quick and I'm back on the board. Thx Ig!

I'm in for the Saturday ride, but I'll need to head back that evening, so probably won't be able to make the dinner. Tell Daryll I appreciate the offer though.

Send me the GPS route file when you get it ready, OK?

Look forward to seeing all of you again in Hooterville!

Just checked the criminal warrant database and, since it appears there are currently no active warrants out for me in Hooterville, I have made my reservations at the Hooterville Hilton (aka Super 8).

Please advise Mssr. Daryll I would like my usual table on the balcony overlooking the marina and city square. Also, a Chateau Montrichard 1975 would be nice.

Or a Bud Light if I have too.

B)

Just checked the criminal warrant database and, since it appears there are currently no active warrants out for me in Hooterville, I have made my reservations at the Hooterville Hilton (aka Super 8).
Please advise Mssr. Daryll I would like my usual table on the balcony overlooking the marina and city square. Also, a Chateau Montrichard 1975 would be nice.

Or a Bud Light if I have too.

B)

Great, glad you can make it. Darrell and I was just talking about you today. He asked if you were going to make it... Smitty

....Please advise Mssr. Daryll I would like my usual table on the balcony overlooking the marina and city square. Also, a Chateau Montrichard 1975 would be nice.
Or a Bud Light if I have two, or three, or four...

B)
Fixed it for ya there zzzzip ;)

Are there really Hooters in Hooterville? Me likey hooters... ...mmm big hoooters especially... :rolleyes:

I wish I could make it, but I just can't do it on mothers day. Mom may be 83, but she still packs a whollop. :dribble:

OK were are starting to get close to the Hooterville Debauchery. I plan on going down Friday am from Kansas City and if any of the KC area people want to join me on the way down I think that I-70 has plenty of room for all of us. This should be fun if the weather cooperates. I spoke to Smitty this evening and he is getting the routes laid out to ensure fun for all with minimum jail time. :yahoo:

OK were are starting to get close to the Hooterville Debauchery. I plan on going down Friday am from Kansas City and if any of the KC area people want to join me on the way down I think that I-70 has plenty of room for all of us. This should be fun if the weather cooperates. I spoke to Smitty this evening and he is getting the routes laid out to ensure fun for all with minimum jail time. :yahoo:
Is Smitty able to ensure minimum jail time now? (That will be good news for FJRocket I'm sure) How is Smitty able to swing it? Is he working for the bureau of prisons now? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly work has canceled my riding plans :angry2: I just finished a 87 hour week and it looks like another this week also.

Sorry to hear that Bluebullet. Get down to MO sometime...just have Smitty markup a map of the good roads down there. Or I can try to recall from the past ride sheets. You won't be sorry if you go down there...it will give you a chance to blow off some steam built up from all those workhours.

So Smitty, let's get this straight since it's coming up real soon.

You are doing bike service on a limited basis Friday May 11.

Saturday starting at the crack of dawn (8? 9?) on the 12th we are riding all damn day from Hooterville. (Starting at your house or Huddle's House?) (The Huddle House is adjacent to the Super 8 in Bonne Terre.) That evening (weather permitting?) we are going over to Big D's so we can pester him about riding that Beeeemer and eat his food. Oh, and drink his beer?

Sunday are we riding or just going home? I can ride half the day, then the other half head for home, or just head for home.

What's the FINAL(ish) word on the agenda?

I'm in. Time to do the (not so) Super 8 rez.

EDIT: Rez secured at the not so great 8 for Friday and Saturday night. While Smitty is working away Friday evening, if anyone wants to go to Farmington for Catfish, I should be there early enough to go to dinner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday evening, if anyone wants to go to Farmington for Catfish, I should be there early enough to go to dinner.
That's a must do for me. Smitty took me there and I hope we'll go there Friday to have catfish. See you guys Friday in time to go to Farmington. :yahoo:

Any body looking to share a non-smoking room for Hooterville on Friday/Saturday. Wheaton can vouch that I am easy to get along with (can't you Wheaton?)