Hotel Website for 07 EOM Reservations

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvtoride

My Indian name is "Pants On Fire"
Reaction score
Ok, I just heard from Jim Meadows (spklbuk) & we are cleared to make reservations at the host hotel.

September 14, 15, 16, 2007

The hotel:

Brier Inn

540 N. Jefferson St.

Lewisburg, WV, 24901

Phone #: 304-645-7722

Single rooms: $64.00 plus tax

Double rooms $69.00 plus tax

When making your reservation please mention GROUP #0914. The amount of rooms we reserve will decide the size of the banquet room for our group activities, so please don't forget to mention the group code when making your reservation.

There are also fancier rooms for any attendee that might be inclined to reserve one or two. Take a look on their website to see what they offer.

Also, you may want to peruse their website just to see what they have. There's a lot right on-site or a short walk from the hotel.

I'm in the process of getting a website together for all information on area attractions, lodging, camping & an actual registration form so that we know who's coming & from where they are riding from. The list of attendees will be a good place to go to find other folks from your area to hook up w/ to ride.

Anyway, this is a start. Please go ahead & start the reservations process. Oh, something else to be aware of. We've got a 75 room block right now. The block of rooms will be released to the general public on August 24th... a full 3 weeks before the meet. Be sure to be on top of this so that you don't get left out. If you know another attendee that doesn't frequent the board much, please mention this to him/her.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]UPDATE: Please ask for group #0914 when calling in to make reservations.[/SIZE]

The room block doesn't "officially" open until Mon Feb 5, but I'm sure they would take 'em now if you just can't wait.

I highly recommend the Greenbrier State Forest for camping.

Amended, or perhaps a second fax number, Brier Inn fax number is (304) 645-7865

I'm in and the wife, Judy, has agreed to come also. We're really looking forward to riding in WVA.

Haulin, Jeff Ashe, you'll have to find someone else to ride quickly with as Judith keeps a tight rein on my spirited riding! It's known as yelling in the ears and punching in the sides....works most of the time.

jim

Ok, I just heard from Jim Meadows (spklbuk) & we are cleared to make reservations at the host hotel.
September 14, 15, 16, 2007

The hotel:

Brier Inn

540 N. Jefferson St.

Lewisburg, WV, 24901

Phone #: 304-645-7722

Fax #: 304-645-7722

Single rooms: $64.00 plus tax

Double rooms $69.00 plus tax

When making your reservation please don't forget to mention the "FJR Motorcycle Owners Group"

There are also fancier rooms for any attendee that might be inclined to reserve one or two. Take a look on their website to see what they offer.

Also, you may want to peruse their website just to see what they have. There's a lot right on-site or a short walk from the hotel.

I'm in the process of getting a website together for all information on area attractions, lodging, camping & an actual registration form so that we know who's coming & from where they are riding from. The list of attendees will be a good place to go to find other folks from your area to hook up w/ to ride.

Anyway, this is a start. Please go ahead & start the reservations process. Oh, something else to be aware of. We've got a 75 room block right now. The block of rooms will be released to the general public on August 24th... a full 3 weeks before the meet. Be sure to be on top of this so that you don't get left out. If you know another attendee that doesn't frequent the board much, please mention this to him/her.
I'm in. No probs. Now if the ice and snow would just go away......

Registered for the wife and I.

Thanks Heidi and Jim

Also, not sure if anyone is doing any videotaping, but I have all the stuff to make a vid on dvd or internet. I'll volunteer my services if need be.

~Eric

I'm in and the wife, Judy, has agreed to come also. We're really looking forward to riding in WVA.
Haulin, Jeff Ashe, you'll have to find someone else to ride quickly with as Judith keeps a tight rein on my spirited riding! It's known as yelling in the ears and punching in the sides....works most of the time.

jim
I think I may be 2 up this time as well so we can go slow together. +1 on the punching as a working brake :D

Well I'm also considering attending 2-up. I'm thinking about bringing my youngest daughter. If so, I will be trailer queen and Mr. Behaving. Iris will have to run from the cops without me!

:)

The youngest still loves Daddy. There's no hope for the now teenage oldest. I couldn't take an entire weekend of her telling all of you just how stupid Daddy is. Mainly because I KNOW THERE WOULD BE NO SUPPORT FOR ME!

The youngest still loves Daddy. There's no hope for the now teenage oldest. I couldn't take an entire weekend of her telling all of you just how stupid Daddy is. Mainly because I KNOW THERE WOULD BE NO SUPPORT FOR ME!
Jeff, just wait. Both of my daughters (now 28 and 31) both had their turn at pointing out my failngs. Now they BOTH call me asking for advice and counsel. The path in between is worth it.

-GSE-

Sorry if I was off topic.

Jeff, just wait. Both of my daughters (now 28 and 31) both had their turn at pointing out my failngs. Now they BOTH call me asking for advice and counsel. The path in between is worth it.

-GSE-

Sorry if I was off topic.
Mine just screams at me. What else should I expect from a sixteen month old...

Made reservations for my son and I yesterday morning. Will be arriving on Thurs the 13th. Looking forward to meeting everyone and also spending some quality time with him. He is so excited as I am, should be a great time!!

Jeff, same as what Gregg said. I have 4 Daughters hang in there, when they get out on their own, and have a family, some things do a 180.

I just made reservations today, so the NE Ohio contingency is forming. Look Out!

I'm in. My middle daughter Deena, who came last year, is planning to come again this year. We'll show up Thursday evening and leave Monday morning. I'm already looking forward to seeing you all. :drinks:

I just made reservations, myself. Gonna' try to afford rooming alone.

Greg, I'm also gonna' try to get in on Thursday although, I am going to lean on my WV connection to put me up for the night. TRying to keep expenses at a minimum... that is unless I come up w/ a roommate. Then I'd be able to afford staying @ the inn w/ the few who come into town early.

I'll probably buzz past the hotel Thursday afternoon to see who's around & who else is up for a full day of riding on Friday.

Heidi

Hey Jeff

Thinking about bringing along my son this year.

It would be a lot of fun to have him along.

Got to run this past mom .

Jarmo !!