Hotel Website for 07 EOM Reservations

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just booked. We rode from Christiansburg VA through Lewisburg to the New River Gorge Bridge last weekend. What a great ride! The ride up 311 to 60 is something. If anybody wants to hook up on Friday let me know. I'm new to the FJR, but love it! Thanks, Steve

I'm in!!

It seems there are more 2-ups this year. Hmmm I may be 2-up but prolly not, if not Id love to share a room and save on costs.

I will probably only be taking friday off, so arriving friday and leaving sunday. So those of you heading down from NOVA, let me know!

Have not been on the board for a Long Time and I had forgot how much I missed it. :rolleyes:

Be there 13th leaving on the 17th :yahoo:

Thanks for setting this up, now to work on getting some door prizes :)

Toophast/Gary

Reserved are room today :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: . My son and I will be showing up Friday afternoon. See everyone there.

Bill

Reservation made for Friday thru Monday. I am located in the Pittsburgh, PA area. If anyone is nearby or coming through, maybe we can hook up for the trip South. I will be riding single on my new 2007.

Looking forward to riding again in WVa. See you all there. :D

It looks like I'll be coming in early Saturday or possibly late Friday. I can only do two days this year, but at least I'll be there.

Jay

Booked a room for Friday and Saturday. Will be riding over from Powhatan Virginia on Route 60; leaving Friday morning.

See you

Reservations confirmed for Friday and Saturday. :D :clapping: :yahoo:

Will be staying nearby on Thursday, and hopefully arrive early enough on Friday to drop gear and get in a full day's ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in. I will be there late friday. Should be a good ride from Virginia Beach. If the weather is right it will be all 2 lanes there. Maybe the interstates back. Looking forward to the weekend.

Mark

I'm in 13-16th

I booked a double, so if the wife doesn't come I can take a roomy.

As of the time of my booking 30 rooms left.

OK, I'm in.

Wheaton, it's your fault. Now I don't know if I'm going to take the week inbetween CFR and EOM off, but so far, I'm going to try to make it to both!

I'm also going to put the pressure on SMITTY to come... However, DO NOT expect him to do any Audiovox installs if I talk him in to coming.

:yahoo:

booked a "King size non-smoker" room just now - what now? Wait for 9 weeks! :blink:

See everyone there - looking forward to meeting others from the forum. May look for a rider to go with from CT to WV - 620 miles - will ride all day Friday the 14th...

Allen

:yahoo:
booked a "King size non-smoker" room just now - what now? Wait for 9 weeks! :blink:

See everyone there - looking forward to meeting others from the forum. May look for a rider to go with from CT to WV - 620 miles - will ride all day Friday the 14th...

Allen
I'll be riding down from RI on Thursday if your interested...PM me

I'm in...it's a little late tonight, but I'll call the hotel first thing tomorrow. The wife has decided to join me on the trip and we are looking forward to it! :friends:

Herkypilot

Edit:

Resrvations made! I used the #0914 and the agent had to do some moving around - said all the reserved rooms were smoking? :drag: Note: I believe you may get an extra 5% off if you are Military or AAA. I mentioned both so I'm not sure which one (or either) qualifies.

Herkypilot

Okay, I am reserved for Thur-Sun. Just got off the phone and they said that the block was filled, but there still are 30 rooms left.

I just spoke w/ a lady at the Brier Inn. There are rooms left in our block. For some reason she cannot tell me exactly how many but it looks for sure that the #'s are dwindling... so, if you are planning on coming, better get your name/reservation into the hotel.

Our reservation code is #0914. Please use it when making your reservation.

Heidi