Hotel Website for 07 EOM Reservations

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All Set! Made reservations for the 12th to the 16th. We plan on getting in Wed. so we can tour the Greenbriar on Thursday and not miss any of the great group riding. :D

Sorry guys but for some odd reason the wife doesn't want to share a room. She's odd that way. LOL

Can't wait! This is gonna be fun.

Thanks Heidi and Jim for the work.

Bob

I just made reservations today, so the NE Ohio contingency is forming. Look Out!
Getting ready to make my reservations too, what days are you planning to stay there and what are the travel plans?

I could be convinced to head down on Thursday. Are you available to leave Thursday? If so, make reservation for Thursday night also, you can always cancel the extra night if needed. I told tstaff we might head down his way and pick him and his cousin up. He knows some good roads for the trip down.

I'm in. Just registered. FJR heaven. Nice.

The reservationist said there are about 20 reservations made.

Thanks for setting this up.

I'm in. Arrive Friday morning, depart Monday morning. Looks like Ann will be with me! :yahoo: (Remind me to avoid peg-dragging when she and I are two up.)

Haven't been on the board much lately, but my reservations are done and I'll definitely be there this year. I wanted to get there early and stay late, but vacation time just isn't available to do so.

Heidi and Jim, I can't thank you both enough for your hard work on this. Please allow me to fill your tanks up along the way as a token of appreciation. I know how tough these things can be to organize!!!

See ya'll in September!!!! :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does any one want to share a room at EOM? I plan on arriving Thrusday, 13th and leaving Sunday the 16th. Send me an email through my profile link.

Thanks.

I'm In, er it's on my cal :)

Might bring significant other if she can pack light enough :)