Hotel Website for 07 EOM Reservations

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made my reservation for 14,15,16. Leaving Friday morning out of Chapel Hill, NC - will be there noonish. I was holding off to see if my custom seat will arrive in time, but what the heck. It'll be fun, even with a sore ass!

[SIZE=14pt]I AM IN!!! [/SIZE] :yahoo:

Due to time constraints it is only for Fri Sat Sun.

Sally may be able to come along, but 2-up riding seldom slows us down...... :rolleyes:

WOO HOO!!! I am in....made the reservations today but it's only Firday and Saturday night due to time constraints.

Now, if I can just talk the wife into riding to Lewisburg instead of trailering it!

I got my hall pass, and I'm in for the full deal.

I'm looking for a posse (convoy) to ride with from southern Indiana to WV.

I got my hall pass, and I'm in for the full deal.
I'm looking for a posse (convoy) to ride with from southern Indiana to WV.
Good deal Tom,

If you're looking for folks to ride with you might try looking at the "EOM Participants" list of attendees & work from there. The list is arranged by state, so it should be easy to find people in your neck of the woods.

Although the list isn't totally up to date, you might still find what you seek.

Heidi

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I just booked my hotel room. For what it's worth, they told me there is only 1 no-smoking room still available (but she said there are still several smoking rooms left).

Dana (wpbfjr) and I will be leaving South Florida Wednesday AM and ariving at EOM on Thursday night.

I have an extra bed, if anyone is interested in splitting the hotel cost send me a PM.

Bob

Okay I just booked my hotel room. For what it's worth, they told me there is only 1 no-smoking room still available (but she said there are still several smoking rooms left).
Dana (wpbfjr) and I will be leaving South Florida Wednesday AM and ariving at EOM on Thursday night.

I have an extra bed, if anyone is interested in splitting the hotel cost send me a PM.

Bob
Bob, I started a thread about room sharing. You might want to post your info there.

I'm going to call the manager over there & see about swapping a few of the smoking rooms in our block for non-smoking rooms. Regardless, use the reservation code of 0914. I'm sure that it's completely acceptible to make a reservation outside of the room block as long as they have open reservations.

I'm going to call the manager over there & see about swapping a few of the smoking rooms in our block for non-smoking rooms. Regardless, use the reservation code of 0914. I'm sure that it's completely acceptible to make a reservation outside of the room block as long as they have open reservations.
Heidi,

As info, I just booked and the lady asked smoking or non?

JW

Edit: WooHoo 500th Post! I feel like someone now!

Realistically, I think that the room block will come into play if the hotel has run out of rooms. Our block of rooms will guarantee a room to someone from our group in spite of the fact that hotel staff report no rooms are left.

So, I'm guessing that the reservation is being made outside of the room block if'n you wanted non-smoking? Just a guess.

I asked Jim (spklbuk) to check on our room block & see if we can swap some smoking rooms in the block to non-smoking rooms. Seems that the FJR crew is prediminantly non-smokers.

When the blocking decision was made, I wasn't even thinking about that fact. The manager must have been thinking that we were going to be similar to a Harley group.

Soooo, this is something to consider in the future. This is my first time planning something this large & we didn't even think of it. Sorry folks!

Sorry to hear that Vern. I'll be sure to take you off of the registration list. I hope all is good & have a good summer.

Heidi

I made it ok for Thurs night, I am going to have to beg for Fri. If there is ANYONE willing to let a poor FJR rider who registered for EOM today stay in their room let me know. 3-1-7-6-9-0-4-4-0-5

Bluebullet, you may have better luck finding someone for your request if you put a post in the main section of this thread. It'll get lost here & nobody will see it.

See you this weekend, Heidi

Bluebullet, you may have better luck finding someone for your request if you put a post in the main section of this thread. It'll get lost here & nobody will see it.

Thanks!, I found the ppl lookin for roomates section and sent some pms. heres hoping

Thanks!, I found the ppl lookin for roomates section and sent some pms. heres hoping

Glad to hear you can make it Nate.

You want to meet our group @ 800 & 70 in SE Ohio for the ride down?

Details here.

Glad to hear you can make it Nate.

You want to meet our group @ 800 & 70 in SE Ohio for the ride down?

Details here.
if I cannot connect with the with the group in cincinnati I will head that way. there is no way to make bob evans by 7:30 I have to leave 4 to 5 hours before that to get there and I work till 11:30 pm tonight. That would mean 2 hrs sleep time......I'm not that young anymore, when I was 25 prolly would a.

[if I cannot connect with the with the group in cincinnati I will head that way. there is no way to make bob evans by 7:30 I have to leave 4 to 5 hours before that to get there and I work till 11:30 pm tonight. That would mean 2 hrs sleep time......I'm not that young anymore, when I was 25 prolly would a.

We would be at 800 & 70 around 10:15/10:30.

The same place we meet in March, you would still need to be on the road early.

Tom