How about a Religion or Anti-Religion Thread?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So uh....this section of the forum can't be crawled by Google, right?

I'm jus' sayin'.
What, are you afraid that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is going to hear of what you've said and come after you with his noodley wrath?

So uh....this section of the forum can't be crawled by Google, right?

I'm jus' sayin'.
What, are you afraid that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is going to hear of what you've said and come after you with his noodley wrath?

Here's something for your Spaghetti Monster!

[SIZE=14pt]Bob Dobbs![/SIZE]

bob_d.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Bob kill the Flying Spaghetti Monster the false god of all false gods. Kill, Kill, Kill!!!! [/SIZE] :assassin:

bOB_DOBBS.gif

[SIZE=14pt]No More False Gods![/SIZE]

I'm betting this section of the forum magically disappears on April 2nd.
I already have a three point plan for this. I don't want to get into specifics, but promise details through my campaign. ;)

Someone call for the Supreme Awesome Magnificence of Me? Sorry I'm late to the party... I had to right a couple of wayward galaxies that were about to collied 11 billion years ago. Well, that and there was this chick named Monica...

Someone call for the Supreme Awesome Magnificence of Me? Sorry I'm late to the party... I had to right a couple of wayward galaxies that were about to collied 11 billion years ago. Well, that and there was this chick named Monica...

Pass around the Scotch and Cigars.

I just want my cigar Dry not WET!

:yahoo:

One of my favorite quotes:

"God doesn't have a favorite religion, or football team."

You are all right, you are all wrong, and in the end it probably wont make a bit of difference. Coexist, and get over yourselves.

One of my favorite quotes:
"God doesn't have a favorite religion, or football team."

You are all right, you are all wrong, and in the end it probably wont make a bit of difference. Coexist, and get over yourselves.
Were's I put that fuckin' button?! HILLARY?