how do y'all get so many....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's an addiction. we need a program.

Try Firefox, its a pretty good program. :p
yes, i love me some firefox. unfortunately, it's only helped fuel the addiction. tabbed browsing...ohhhh!

now if i could just get the IT retards at the place i'm currently calling "work" to get on board!
Gotta love Firefox. (Which IT retards don't like it, though? They're usually pushing Firefox)
I know right! That's what I don't get. I installed it, retard eventually saw it and told me to remove it cause they don't support it. said he'd read lots of bad reviews on it and how insecure it is. i about fell over. so i'm stuck using IE, yeah like that's safe. It's hard enough for me to have to work on PC instead of a mac, but this just makes it completely awful.
Bummer, where ya' work? Our IT folk love firefox. Plus I'm currently on a work issued powerbook. B)

yes, i love me some firefox. unfortunately, it's only helped fuel the addiction. tabbed browsing...ohhhh!

now if i could just get the IT retards at the place i'm currently calling "work" to get on board!
Gotta love Firefox. (Which IT retards don't like it, though? They're usually pushing Firefox)
I know right! That's what I don't get. I installed it, retard eventually saw it and told me to remove it cause they don't support it. said he'd read lots of bad reviews on it and how insecure it is. i about fell over. so i'm stuck using IE, yeah like that's safe. It's hard enough for me to have to work on PC instead of a mac, but this just makes it completely awful.
Bummer, where ya' work? Our IT folk love firefox. Plus I'm currently on a work issued powerbook. B)
aww man, i'm so jealous. i had a 17" powerbook 2...no wait 3 jobs back when i was director of advertising for a department store chain. man i loved that thing. i was using my girlfriend's powerbook in vegas and kept thinking how badly i want a laptop and it will only be a powerbook. someday.....

If you think this is bad...just try to imagine how much time I spent voting for Taylor Hicks!

If you think this is bad...just try to imagine how much time I spent voting for Taylor Hicks!
Oh no you didn't! He's awful!! oh man.

ok, i need to go to bed. we can debate AI and how wrong they have gotten it since year #2 another time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raising post count is easy if ya know what ta do :D

Ya know what I mean?

Seriously?

L8RG8R said:
Raising post count is easy if ya know what ta do :D
Ya know what I mean?

Seriously?
Wonder why all my replies are being added to my previous post???????

aww man, i'm so jealous. i had a 17" powerbook 2...no wait 3 jobs back when i was director of advertising for a department store chain. man i loved that thing. i was using my girlfriend's powerbook in vegas and kept thinking how badly i want a laptop and it will only be a powerbook. someday.....
strange

Not trying to spoil everyone's fun here... or maybe I am... well... anyway, this thread should be moved out of the FJR specific section.

Oh no you didn't! He's awful!! oh man.

ok, i need to go to bed. we can debate AI and how wrong they have gotten it since year #2 another time.
You know, in a strange way, I feel all morally superior for being able to say I've never watched an episode of any "reality" tv show, including Survivor and American Idol. B)

You know, in a strange way, I feel all morally superior for being able to say I've never watched an episode of any "reality" tv show, including Survivor and American Idol. B)
+1. That survivor show is gay. :p

Egads!

Ok boys and girls. Today's lesson? Quote function abuse.

What you saw above in Woodie and FJRchickie's posts was a most serious and gregarious departure from forum posting etiquette. They committed the heinous act of "Quote Function Terrorism". (Not to mention some serious off-topic thread hijacking also. :angry2: )

Baaaaad! Very baaaaad! :nono:

Please, for the sanity of your fellow forum members, don't use the quote function unless responding directly to something in someone's previous post, and most importantly, when using the quote function, delete the unnecessary portions of the quoted post. For example, fjrchik posted this:

When she could have, and should have posted this:

Much better, no?

Have a nice day, and a pleasant tomorrow.

Egads!

What you saw above in Woodie and FJRchickie's posts was a most serious and gregarious departure from forum posting etiquette. They committed the heinous act of "Quote Function Terrorism". (Not to mention some serious off-topic thread hijacking also. :angry2: )

Please, for the sanity of your fellow forum members, don't use the quote function unless responding directly to something in someone's previous post, and most importantly, when using the quote function, delete the unnecessary portions of the quoted post. For example, fjrchik posted this:

Much better, no?

Wow, I never knew there was quote-etiquette.

:D

Egads!

Much better, no?

Wow, I never knew there was quote-etiquette.

:D

Me neither! Wow. Consider me properly spanked! :lol:

I'll do better Skooter, i promise.

Anybody wanna sell some posts? In the modern day now is too late world getting to pilot status just takes too long :sadsmiley: What's the going rate per post?

TWN swaps posts only for gerbils his rate however varies sorta like the exchage rate

I'm cheap, I'll give you all mine for a cold beer, my posts are pretty worthless anyway :blink:

Gerbils?....or gerbils & beer?....donaldb.....quit confusing this poor Canadian boy (the older I get...the easier this is done)....man I didn't think I was that old.....

welp, if there are gerbils involved, there's gonna have to be beer---and lots of it, just don't tell me about it after I wake up---man, I hate being the butt end of private jokes

Latest posts