How old are you FJR riders?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
45 and spend about 40% of the time riding 2-up with my g/f. I use the FeeJay as a commuter quite often, so that leads to the lower percentile of 2-up riding.

Cheers,

Joe

I'm 59 in two months and the wife's the same. We ride two up about 30% of the time. She prefers the Roadstar with its barcolounger seat and backrest. She actually sleeps back there. She's too scared to sleep on the FJR, lol.

70, solo 100%, wife quit riding 20 years ago...so far of all the replies, only one person older than me? c'mon you guys, I know there're more of you mature fellows out there :unsure:

23. Always solo. Women find me insincere.
If I ever needed proof, which I don't, that you're indeed a fellow Irishman: I need look no farther that this fine blarney craic!

BeemerDonS is 60 and my son Seth is 12; we ride together whenever we can. We are going to both the Canadian FJR Rally in Nakusp, British Columbia and the BMWMOA Rally in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. We'll ride the FJR together in Northern Baja California, Mexico in October for a week. Very best Father-Son activity ever, seeing the world on M/C's!!!

I am 35 and only ride 2up 5% of the time.

I'm 59 and my high school sweatheart just a coulps less. I try to get the old chick up behind me as often as she would like. We're kind of a team with the bike. But I would say it's rode about 90% of the time by me alone.
The one thing that sucks when she's on the back is the wierd air from behind that twists my head around. I sometimes ride with my head on my shoulder, so i have to lower the wind shield and kill more bugs with my face shield.

Share the time with your wife it's the right thing to do, besides you get her to press her boobs in your back.
av-13106.jpg

If THAT'S what's pressing in your back, how do you keep your mind on driving??? :ph34r:
In the event of a water landing, your pillion may be used as a flotation device.