How old are you FJR riders?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.... just curious. (apologize if this has been posted previously, searched but didn't find)Thanks,

Elsinore

KTM EXC 300

Kaw KDX 220
Hey Elsinore!

Am I the first to wonder .... how old are YOU and how often do YOU ride 2-up?! Apology if I missed the post where you spilled the goods

53 and wife is 19. I keep her in the house. She does go in the garage sometimes and cleans on the FJR for me while I sit on the steps and watch...and drink Bud Lite. She may be my 2nd cousin, but that don't mean I don't love her! I stay pretty tired most of the time, so even if I did allow her to go out of the house, I'd not feel right putting her on the back of the bike for safety sake. Funny thing, she likes archery too!

53 and wife is 19. I keep her in the house. She does go in the garage sometimes and cleans on the FJR for me while I sit on the steps and watch...and drink Bud Lite. She may be my 2nd cousin, but that don't mean I don't love her! I stay pretty tired most of the time, so even if I did allow her to go out of the house, I'd not feel right putting her on the back of the bike for safety sake. Funny thing, she likes archery too!

WAKE UP !! your head`s about to hit the keybourd :tease: