How's the view from your "Cubicle"?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I work at the office
l_641798f86ffcb26812929b81aaf96e2b.jpg
I have that same motivational poster on my locker door in my bedroom at work.

Yes, I have a bedroom at work. And we get paid to sleep or save the day at the same hourly rate.

The body of water in the "Home" view is quite a bit smaller than yours....

Mauve office chair: Gay, but check nonetheless.
That's dirt. What kind of fag actually knows how to spell that gay-ass color, anyway?
Dirt? Um, okay. And it's called 'Spell Check', chucklenutz.

Obigatory Kiss-Ass company logo displayed: Check (hey, I'm a spy from Outtietech).
Please tell me that you've seen the movie Office Space.
Several times, but I couldn't work that into a snappy comment. OK, Alice?

Beer: ..............................................................Epic fail.
You simply have no idea what's in that red cup, now do you??? Hmmmmm????
I'm guessing Fruity-Tooty Kool-Aid, judging by your office decor and general neatness. As an aside, you hid the little umbrella before taking the shot, din'nt you?

And I can't believe that you missed the Cheez-It spray can. Do try and keep up.
Cheez-It-White-Cheddar-703233.jpg
OK, you got me there. It looked for all the world like that new KY jelly aerosol stuff. Didn't want to embarrass you by mentioning it.

Beer: ..............................................................Epic fail.
I was wondering when this particular piece of pop-vernacular would show up on the Forum. I predict it will only rise in popularity from here.

This was the view out of my office one fine morning last fall.

DSC_1448.jpg

My office is the cab of a 2007 Silverado - the pickup that is truck on the outside and car on the inside.

The only tidy part of my office. Still cluttered with ---oops! I'll clean up later - maybe late July Ari? :D

IMG_1274.jpg
hmmmm....i don't see your name on the list of competitors on the NasKart thread. :eek:

looks like Ari and the other drivers have nothing to worry about. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering when this particular piece of pop-vernacular would show up on the Forum. I predict it will only rise in popularity from here.
It was a while ago that it was first used here. Maybe 6 months or so, IIRC. Believe it or not, it wasn't me, either! :p

When I work at the office
l_641798f86ffcb26812929b81aaf96e2b.jpg
I have that same motivational poster on my locker door in my bedroom at work.

Yes, I have a bedroom at work. And we get paid to sleep or save the day at the same hourly rate.

The body of water in the "Home" view is quite a bit smaller than yours....
It keeps going when work is ..... not very exciting :D .

I don't have a cubicle, but my wife use too, 'till they let her work from home. Here's a little video for you to watch.

To see what I see from my cubicle just think of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado and you will see what I see. I spend 10 hours a day in a Tahoe on patrol. Of couse driving all these roads just makes me want to be riding them instead.

Neal

Hate to be a smart a**, but here is the view from my cubicle. This is what it looks like the 1% of the time that my job really sucks. The other 99% it :yahoo:

Note, I didn't take this picture, it come from the internet.

368956067_88X9P-M.jpg

This thread must have taken on some new life.

My office cam has been roving this morning.

dougc