I love college football!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR_pig

Bud Light Real Man of Genius
Reaction score
God, I love this time of year! My Ducks looked a bit sloppy in their first game of the season, but you wouldn't know it from the 44-10 beating they gave the U of W.

For those of you that didn't catch this clip last season,

a fun little video of our mascot even getting into the act last season against the non-conference foe University of Houston. This cracks me up every time I see it.

Hopefully they can keep at least one QB healthy for the season. Guess Roper got his bell rang pretty good. I can't wait for the Seahawks opener next weekend.

Enjoy the season now... Someone down south is lurking!!!!!!!!!!!!

wmaDisplayBlank.jpg

I have always been a fan of the Ducks and Beavers, but it looks like I will be rooting more for the Ducks after the beating the Beavers took from Stanford.

Go Ducks!

Don't know if anyone else saw the Tennessee-UCLA, but I think the Pac 10 has a new contender. Great defensive effort.

In the back of Tressel's mind he will be thinking this is just another New Year's Day! (maybe groundhog day!)
That would be great seeing how we normally win the ones on New Years Day, it's the ones played a week later that we seem to have trouble with! :glare:

You know, I am not a USC fan. I'm really not. In fact, I'd love to see them get pounded, but let's be serious. Ohio State is absolutely screwed when they play USC.
Gunny that! Good luck Bucks! I will be pulling for you, but it won't help. :(