• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

"I Love My FJR" Key Fobs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRGuy

FJR Rally Addict! :D
Reaction score
keychain.jpg

Back in the beginning of December I gave away this keyfob, a promo 'sample' made by one of my vendors.

These are a high-quality, flexible, durable vinyl with the FJR graphic on the front and blank backside.

Larry said:

"I received the key fob you sent me a few days later. I gave it to my friend with the black 08. He loved it. Looks much better than the dealers key fob he was using. If you are still thinking about having some made, I am still down for a couple more. We both truly appreciated your generosity.

Larry Dennis"

There was some interest in a 'Group Buy' at that time. With X-mas and all it kind of fell of my plate (sorry to those that expressed interest and wondered what happened!) but it's time to revive it.

I'll place orders February 15th for whichever colors are requested.

To make the the accounting easy, I've decided we'll do it this way:

Minimum 5 people (per bike color ordered) for a "Group Buy".

additional orders in increments of 5 people (per bike color ordered.)

$10 per KeyFob

Price includes shipping to me, repackaging and distribution via the Postal System.

Payment to me via PayPal "Personal" transfer. (Have made no allowance for PayPal fees!)

High volumes (i.e. - 20,50,100) will result in a partial refund (defendant on the volume.)

Any loose change left after expenses and refunds will be donated to my beer fund. :D

Remember that these are PER bike color as each version is a separate order.

Place your order using the online order form View order details (click here!). PayPal payment address will be provided.

[SIZE=12pt]UPDATE - Feb 27[/SIZE]

The order was placed on Feb 15. There was a production (artwork) issue which was quickly resolved and as of yesterday I have all the product in my hands. I am stuffing envelopes tonight and the will be in the mail Monday morning!

Last edited by a moderator:
keychain.jpg

Back in the beginning of December I gave away this keyfob, a promo 'sample' made by one of my vendors.

These are a high-quality, flexible, durable vinyl with the FJR graphic on the front and blank backside.

There was some interest in a 'Group Buy' at that time. With X-mas and all it kind of fell of my plate (sorry to those that expressed interest and wondered what happened!) but it's time to revive it.

I'll place orders February 15th for whichever colors are requested.

To make the the accounting easy, I've decided we'll do it this way:

Minimum 5 people (per bike color ordered) for a "Group Buy".

additional orders in increments of 5 people (per bike color ordered.)

$10 per KeyFob

Price includes shipping to me, repackaging and distribution via the Postal System.

Payment to me via PayPal "Personal" transfer. (Have made no allowance for PayPal fees!)

High volumes (i.e. - 20,50,100) will result in a partial refund (defendant on the volume.)

Any loose change left after expenses and refunds will be donated to my beer fund. :D

Remember that these are PER bike color as each version is a separate order.

Place your order here. PayPal payment address will be provided.
Charging extra reg'n fee and putting them in the CFR swag bags? ;)

I'll never forget after getting engaged and sitting around the Thanksgiving table at the AIW's parents home for the first time.

I hear her say "oh no Mom, this is New Orleans with a warm climate, Mike is working hard to provide for me, and Fur Coats are frivilous and too expensive and I'd never get one in respect for Mike. :clapping: Now diamonds... !!!" :unsure:

What if I only "like" my FJR ?
J'es sayin' ;)
Oohhhhhh....you LIKE machinery but LOOOOVE gems?

Or is it you LIKE inanimate objects and reserve LOVE for living creatures?
I like gas powered toys, but it's the ones that run on AA's that I LOVE....iffin ya catch me drift ;)
Barb, don't forget the tiny one that runs on a AAA battery. You know, the one stowed in your purse for "emergencies".

J'es sayin' ;)

I like gas powered toys, but it's the ones that run on AA's that I LOVE....iffin ya catch me drift ;)

Barb, don't forget the tiny one that runs on a AAA battery. You know, the one stowed in your purse for "emergencies".
No, they run on those lil flat ones that look like bloated dimes...Geez, where have you been?

and have you seen the one that looks like a regular pen? fun at work, indeed!

I'll never forget after getting engaged and sitting around the Thanksgiving table at the AIW's parents home for the first time.
I hear her say "oh no Mom, this is New Orleans with a warm climate, Mike is working hard to provide for me, and Fur Coats are frivilous and too expensive and I'd never get one in respect for Mike. :clapping: Now diamonds... !!!" :unsure:
I dunno, iffin someone was putting me in a scuba suit, I'd be expecting a diamond now and then...*LOL*

J'es sayin' ;)

No, they run on those lil flat ones that look like bloated dimes...Geez, where have you been?

No, I hadn't.

Do you have a link? Stocking stuffers for Christmas don't ya know....

You can never be too early XMAS shopping for Bustanut and RadioHowie.

Last edited by a moderator:
J'es sayin' ;)

No, I hadn't.

Do you have a link? Stocking stuffers for Christmas don't ya know....

You can never be too early XMAS shopping for Bustanut and RadioHowie.
Note the name of the site.....*LOL*

https://www.shinyshiny.tv/writhe while you write