If you think beef is good for dinner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[...]
Ah...

I see the old Howie is back. Feel better now? :****:
What made you think I was gone?

I'm all out of tampons and I'm pissed!

Don't **** with me!
I guess you were fully stocked with pads and all cause youve been a PUSS as of late, but I can see you are getting back to your normal cycle there Flow boy :)

well phuk, maybe I should have bought a scooter and stunted it, maybe then I could get some respect. Im sure the rest of the phukers dont brag in this here forum. I did not know I had to wait to a certain number of posts before I did a little braggin on my FJR. I will keep quiet and ask only dumb questions for a while :dribble: shit, maybe I will park it and get back on my Dr650, the thumpertalk forum guys arent such rude bastards :angry2:
Since I am at least one of the fuckers, I guess I should reply. Obviously you are a very skilled internet forum participant given that you cant spell ****. The real question is do you know WTF you have gotten into by buying and riding an FJR? Your first post says no. No you didnt know that an FJR could out accelerate any car that is leagally on the American road (at least as far as i know).

Sure many folks here brag about how fast they have gone click here for the latest tally of triple digit thrill seekers querried by some noob that doesnt know how to use the search function.. Or click here or here or maybe here Oh, and yes... I have :) ... I know... we all know

I guess for me however, independent of how fast I have gone on this or any bike for that matter, it is important to establish a pattern of behavior while riding (or at least describing it on the forum) that suggests that I'm not a complete dumbass. Here is how I inturpreted your post, or I should say here is how it reads:

1) just got off work and I am exhausted (prolly then not making good choices).

2) got in some traffic with a cager that was playing macho games witha 2000 lb sledgehammer

3) I showed him!

4) Now, where's my kid.

I agree with dcarver, i would ahve loved to have a dad with a bike but **** man, your story has got jackass-move written all over it. Dude, you can call me and the others on the forum whetever the hell you want. I'm personally not going to get cranked about that. But when you tell me a story like that and I call you a squid, I'm not trying to piss you off by calling you names, that's just an observational fact. hopefully in the future you will either read your posts prior to hitting the send button, or just plain not bragg about doing squiddly things.

130056.gif

Now, its 4:30 am and I have to get up in 3 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a quick thought for the squidly crowd, or old guys that wanna play squid: In many (most?) states driving in excess of 30 mph over the posted speed limit is "driving to endanger". Driving 85 mph over is surely some sort of major in every state in the union. The significance here is that you WILL get your license pulled on the first infraction should you get caught.

So, how does one maintain their livelyhood these days, i.e. earn a living, pay the bills, take care of the chil'in' (gotta think of the little chi'in') etc. without a drivers license?

You boys better have a rich sugar momma or a nice trust fund if you want to play like this.

Hey, I just got here. What'd I miss? Howie? Gunny?
I'm on my way out the door for the SPANK Rally, so this will be brief.

--cyoungmo posts a goofy "braggin" story

--a few folks bust his balls

--while describing the quality of this thread Iggy uses a word that most of us have to look up

--cyoungmo's feelers appear to get hurt

--he lashes out and demands respect

--a few others try to politely make him see things from a different perspective

--cyoungmo threatens to take his ball to another playground

--still others seize the opportunity to take it up a notch (let the piling begin...)

--this thread begins to lose it's appeal

--you arrive

The end?

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
:****:

well phuk, maybe I should have bought a scooter and stunted it, maybe then I could get some respect. Im sure the rest of the phukers dont brag in this here forum. I did not know I had to wait to a certain number of posts before I did a little braggin on my FJR. I will keep quiet and ask only dumb questions for a while :dribble: shit, maybe I will park it and get back on my Dr650, the thumpertalk forum guys arent such rude bastards :angry2:
Since I am at least one of the fuckers, I guess I should reply. Obviously you are a very skilled internet forum participant given that you cant spell ****. The real question is do you know WTF you have gotten into by buying and riding an FJR? Your first post says no. No you didnt know that an FJR could out accelerate any car that is leagally on the American road (at least as far as i know).

Sure many folks here brag about how fast they have gone click here for the latest tally of triple digit thrill seekers querried by some noob that doesnt know how to use the search function.. Or click here or here or maybe here Oh, and yes... I have :) ... I know... we all know

I guess for me however, independent of how fast I have gone on this or any bike for that matter, it is important to establish a pattern of behavior while riding (or at least describing it on the forum) that suggests that I'm not a complete dumbass. Here is how I inturpreted your post, or I should say here is how it reads:

1) just got off work and I am exhausted (prolly then not making good choices).

2) got in some traffic with a cager that was playing macho games witha 2000 lb sledgehammer

3) I showed him!

4) Now, where's my kid.

I agree with dcarver, i would ahve loved to have a dad with a bike but **** man, your story has got jackass-move written all over it. Dude, you can call me and the others on the forum whetever the hell you want. I'm personally not going to get cranked about that. But when you tell me a story like that and I call you a squid, I'm not trying to piss you off by calling you names, that's just an observational fact. hopefully in the future you will either read your posts prior to hitting the send button, or just plain not bragg about doing squiddly things.

130056.gif

Now, its 4:30 am and I have to get up in 3 hours.
wow, that was alot! But if you must know,

I can spell, was being polite.

I was not in traffic, not for several miles, well after I was done, no bobbin, weavin or cutting anyone off, dont think I mentioned any of that, feel free to say you assumed it (you know what happens then)

I will admit to being a sqid, if you admit you want to lick my tentacles :p

And I wanted a Mustang GT to go out and play around with. Guess the FJR will just have to do. :yahoo:

Tom

Is this thread "done" yet? Can we stick a fork in it....? We've all done stoopidity on our FJRs. Wisdom says, "Don't ask, don't tell." Occaisionally rather than habitually should be the key descriptive word. Hopefully, some antics are done at a place where there are no side streets or driveways and one can see for "miles and miles and miles and miles and miiiiles"...... (apologies to "The Birds"), or on a closed course on private property.

cyoungmo, you've survived this foray into FJR Forum interaction, welcome to the site. As this thread continues to spiral downaward into the abyss.......can't we all choose to get along? :rolleyes: I know the resounding answer is no...that'd take all the fun out of it.... :lol:

forum needs spell check, I should review then post as suggested before :blink:
Open it in Firefox, and it has an auto spell check. Example, Firefox thinks your user name should be "Youngish".

However, if you use the wrong word and spell it right, all bets are off.

forum needs spell check
We would if we could, but it's not an option....and as toecutter suggested Firefox rocks.

Open it in Firefox, and it has an auto spell check. Example, Firefox thinks your user name should be "Youngish".
Interesting side note. It wasn't working in my Firefox 2. After some Googling I found myself missing a persdict.dat file, but found I could refresh it here.

For the record, I enjoyed the original post and wasn't offended by it in any way. Sheesh! Lighten up people. It's all good.