I'm interested in your opinions, Me, I'm pissed!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JubilantImpishBirdofparadise-small.gif

Yeah you're being a whiny little nancy-boy. 'Fact that you're bringing something as trivial as that to the forum here is nothing short of tattling. And you're probably doing this only because you know the seller and fellow forum user will see your post and be guilted by it. I hope he tells you to go sit and rotate.

Man-up and deal with it like an adult.

Next time order a seat in pink...seems more of a match.

We left this thread be for a bit to see how it would go. There have been a few  good suggestions and reminders that have largely remained objective...thank you!

When popcorn .gifs appear...it's an indicator a thread has jumped the shark....so it's done.  A reminder to everybody that the For Sale area of the forum has  special terms that all agree to when they buy or sell something.

Thanks.

The Management

This area includes anything motorcycle-related for sale, barter, or trade...not just things you're selling personally.

When posting items for sale (you or another party), please describe the item in the topic including location and price. Please describe the item(s) in the topic title. If it's an item on another service (i.e. eBay, Craigslist, etc.), please include a link.

If you're going to post links to pictures (which we highly recommend) please make sure you're photos will display. Don't use Photobucket unless you know your stuff will display or use one of the other sites.

Don't piggyback onto existing threads. Start a new thread if you're selling something or referring to something else being sold. This will help you get your item seen more, and will avoid confusion on the part of buyers when reading threads.

If you're selling three or more items start a single thread only. And no more than two sales threads per month. (Those that ignore this rule will find all their threads removed and/or selling privileges limited)

The Owner and Staff of FJRForum.com are not responsible for any transactions that take place as a result of using this forum. If you have an issue with a buyer or seller..you're an adult and will need to work it out yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.