Important Health Announcement

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The comedian Ray Romano once said something like, "If I'm having sex with my wife, then I know it's time to file my quarterly estimated tax return. And if I get a [fellatio], I know it's time to file my annual tax return. :D

Thanks for the important public service announcement.

I just showed that to my wife. Like stated above, I am only worried about her longterm health.......really.

I kid you not that I read a study where swallowing is suppose to have various health benefits such as lowers the rate of depression. As of yet, my wife does not believe me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I kid you not that I read a study where swallowing is suppose to have various health benefits such as lowers the rate of depression. As of yet, my wife does not believe me.
It also leads to a happier, hornier, husband, willing to do more dishes and laundry, once or twice a week, i might even start watching chick flicks with her.

Public Service Message re: fellatio as inhibiting incidence of breast cancer --

https://www.tatom.org/documents/CNN.com-Stu...wstudyshows.htm

I just report it when I find it, and . . . .

volunteer as a provider of treatment whenever possible. ;)
You perform Fellatio?................................................................ Good for you!
No, but I can teach remedial reading. :rolleyes:

The "provider" threw me a little :p

What gave you the first clue? Maybe the near impossibility that they could have found a statistically significant sample of women who have performed fellatio at least twice a week for 5+ years? Surely, that group would include almost no married women, and that would probably introduce another variable that would call the study's conclusions into question.

But still, I'm with Toe on this one. In fact, isn't this a bannable offense? Boys? And Iggy -- what's that warn meter for if calling bullshit on such a noble bit of research reporting doesn't warrant its use? Sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Boys,

I only checked out the snopes website after printing the article, and trying to convince my wife I was worried about her health and well-being, to which she call B.S.

Please punish me as you see fit.

I throw myself on the mercy of the court

"You by any chance a female, have you ever been one, or been mistaken for one?"

Toe,

Since I do have a unique accent, having lived in Florida for 27 years after leaving England, I will confess to being mistaken for one albeit on the phone, and only while wearing evening wear