It's time for the NW Winter get together again!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Carl for putting together this event at Fenders.It was a good time meeting new people and seeing old friends again. The food was excellent and the place was a great place for a get together. The owner was really personable and treated us well.

My ride home was only rough in Portland with the rain and wind. Once I got into Washington, the weather changed for the better. The sun came out and the temperature warm up.

It was a good day being able to get out and go for a ride; In addition, to hanging out with some terrific people :)

I would really like to do a blog, maybe someday, but time is not on my side right now.

I just like doing videos and photography as a hobby, something to do as source of entertainment with no deadlines and commitment.

Being to able cover events and write about them would a fantastic job, maybe someday when I get other goals out of the way I may pursue it more seriously.

I think it would be a lot fun traveling to many different places and meeting some amazing people :)