Killboy Photos Up!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i made front page on killboy, i made front page on killboy... :dribble: :angry: :angry: :angry:

yeah, but if only it was for the RIGHT reasons.... :lol:

how are you feeling btw? You seemed pretty sore when I shook your hand on the way out sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
i knew it weren't right, that's why i added the drool and anger smilies... lol...

i believe NO press is better than bad press... lol..

i'm sore as expected, but better... to the hand dr on mon morning for casting... one broken bone in l hand per er visit here in west palm...

i was just thinking about the dude in az, on the fjrowners site, that lost his 22 y/o military bound son about a year ago in a m/c accident... his son survived the accident, but then the bike landed on him and the kickstand went thru his abdomen... geeze, fate is so wierd...

again, thank you for all the kindness, and for all the hard work on the eom '05 shirts...

dana

I made KILLBOY! WOOHOO! I was on page 4. Not the front home page. Is that a good thing?

I was stuck behind a line of cars. I was caught giving it the ol' universal stroke signal. :D :D :D :D

Oh, and BTW, we are in the TOURING section, not the SPORT section, like with some other photogs.

Looks like I made 5 or 6 pics on Killboy!! :clap: But damn someone remind me to wash my bike before I go through the Dragon next time :blushing: and to ride slower so they can get better shots :D

Ok, so I'm going...

killboyshot1.jpg

And going

killboyshot2.jpg

And going....

killboyshot3.jpg

I'm hauling ass!!!

Oh, but wait....

[SIZE=14pt]Where's Heidi?[/SIZE]

killboyshot4.jpg

Oh, but wait....
[SIZE=14pt]Where's Heidi?[/SIZE]

Oh Mr. Pop... You's sooo silly!!! I'm in front of you... see my red helmet???

killboyshot3.jpg

I ended up across the bottom of page 5 and first pic on page 6--I got so excited about it I spent even more money at the Killboy store (cant wait for the poster of myself :D ) I feel like a kid in a candy store....