Lets Go DUCKS!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhmmmmm... Wheatie.... There ain't No Fucking Quarterbacks in HOCKEY.....

In case you didn't know.
nhl.gif

Uhmmmmm... Wheatie.... There ain't No Fucking Quarterbacks in HOCKEY.....

In case you didn't know.
nhl.gif
He didn't know, Bearly. He's a hillbilly, now.
Au Contraire Don and Mick, when the flocculent pond at the local Greenville, South Carolina sewage treatment plant freezes over you can't keep our Wheatie off of the ice!

hillbillyz.jpg

Papa Chuy Viejo is still rooting for the REAL and TRUE and ORIGINAL Canadians of Montreal, it is now do or die time! Merci, oui GO HABS!

tampa-fl-may-7-2015-left-to-right-montreal-canadiens3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
MONTREAL -- The Montreal Canadiens are at their best with their backs against the wall.

Montreal has won five of its past six Stanley Cup Playoff games when facing elimination. The Canadiens, who trail their Eastern Conference Second Round series against the Tampa Bay Lightning 3-2, will face elimination again in Game 6 at Amalie Arena on Tuesday (7:30 p.m. ET; NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports).

"These are the kind of games you dream of being in as a kid," Montreal center Lars Eller said via a conference call from Tampa on Sunday.

Tuesday will be the first time the Canadiens have played the sixth game of a best-of-7 series after trailing 3-0.

Montreal trailed the Boston Bruins 3-2 in the second round last season before winning two elimination games in a row to eliminate the Bruins in seven games.

My brother Tim loved the Canadiens back in the day...but it looks like the Florida skaters shot them down this time.

How do you say putt putt golf in French?

I continue to rocket up the bracket standings and now stand in 490774th place. I think that puts me at the Super Genius level.

I continue to rocket up the bracket standings and now stand in 490774th place. I think that puts me at the Super Genius level.
I'm SURE it does, Bill.

Now if you'd just stop eating crayons....

You know, while these teams are beating the hell out of one another, the Leafs are at home planning their assault for next year.

Be afraid, NHL.

Golly.

SHE looks a bit severe.