Lets Go DUCKS!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I continue to rocket up the bracket standings and now stand in 490774th place. I think that puts me at the Super Genius level.
I'm SURE it does, Bill.Now if you'd just stop eating crayons....
But the red ones taste like strawberry licorice. I must admit though that I do not fancy the taste of blue crayons.

Quick, someone get the smelling salts for fellow Canuck, Ray. Mike Babcock has left Hockeytown and now will be coaching at the Center of the Universe.

Toronto media has gone insane and were actually covering the arrival of Mike Babcock's plane at Pearson Airport this morning. The local media would have you think that Babcock was the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Babcock got a 8 year 50 million dollar contract out of the Leafs. Not bad for a boy from Saskatoon.

The awesome Red Wing organization has developed a lot of talent that has gone elsewhere to help out......... such as StevieY in Tampa Bay, Shannie in Tranna, and now big Mike......... the story is that Tranna Board of Directors has made a commitment to making their hockey team better..... well, now thar are no excuses no more!

....the story is that Tranna Board of Directors has made a commitment to making their hockey team better..... well, now thar are no excuses no more!
Amen.

Wasn't it the Tranna Board of Directors who didn't want Scotty Bowman on board a bunch of years back?

Were they waiting until he proved himself?
Back then, Scotty wanted the commitment they would let him create a contender...... and they said no to his $3 mil salary request..... seems they were happy enough to be always sold out and making the biggest profit in the NHL for several years running....... seems there's been a change in heart, as management was tired of the criticism and are now willing to pay the big bucks to get better. So, here we go........

....the story is that Tranna Board of Directors has made a commitment to making their hockey team better..... well, now thar are no excuses no more!
Amen.
Wasn't it the Tranna Board of Directors who didn't want Scotty Bowman on board a bunch of years back?

Were they waiting until he proved himself?
Back then, Scotty wanted the commitment they would let him create a contender...... and they said no to his $3 mil salary request..... seems they were happy enough to be always sold out and making the biggest profit in the NHL for several years running....... seems there's been a change in heart, as management was tired of the criticism and are now willing to pay the big bucks to get better. So, here we go........

It was reported that Mike Babcock crossed the river from Detroit to Windsor. From there he rode a donkey from Windsor to Toronto along the 401 while Leafs fans lined the path with Maple Leaves. It made for one hell of a traffic jam.

kACKkWH-L.jpg
No Don. You, OM and now that Mike B is in Toronto, Ray won't all fit in that bus.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF, it's almost June...where are the fecking Canadians on this board? Still sleeping it off?

Just because we have better Canadians than Toronto, yer gonna tune out?

WTF, it's almost June...where are the fecking Canadians on this board? Still sleeping it off? Just because we have better Canadians than Toronto, yer gonna tune out?
https://www.si.com/nhl/2015/05/31/blackhawks-ducks-wcf-game-7-duncan-keith-jonathan-toews?xid=si_topstories

Wheatie the Canuckistanis are still all pissed off that our Phoenix Coyotes lured The Great Gretzky to Arizona for some hawt Scottsdale Pussy, how can you ever blame Wayne for leaving The Great White Frozen North for Janet eh!

A typical la Canadiense Mujere ese, muy fea es Verdad!

da8cfa7a733fe9f2ac4af99f70e41793.jpg

My bracket picks have now gone totally bust so I now have no dogs left in this hunt. I put my crystal ball up for sale on Kijiji since that freaking thing is obviously broken.

I'm not thinking about hockey anyways because it's our two weeks of summer here in the Great White North.

Been up every night the freakin' games are on, and too tired to post up... I'm glad the finals don't start until Wednesday. I need more sleep.

My bracket picks have now gone totally bust so I now have no dogs left in this hunt. I put my crystal ball up for sale on Kijiji since that freaking thing is obviously broken.
I'm not thinking about hockey anyways because it's our two weeks of summer here in the Great White North.
Alcoholics are the worst liars...

Been up every night the freakin' games are on, and too tired to post up... I'm glad the finals don't start until Wednesday. I need more sleep.
See what I mean. Drink all night, sleep all day.

I'd say these are both Canadians disinterested in hockey. A sacrilege is what it is.

You will both fit in well when you retire and move down south to join your comrades in Florida.

https://www.si.com/nhl/2015/06/07/stanley-cup-final-blackhawks-lightning-game-2-andrei-vasilevskiy-ben-bishop?xid=si_topstories
I saw in the Toronto Star that the Maple Leafs watched this Stanley Cup Finals game from The Torontard Golf Club together! JSNS, Beauty eh!

https://www.torontogolfclub.com/Home/Guest.aspx

https://www.thestar.com
Don,

The Leafs are in the same boat as you...watching the Cup Finals from afar. Who knows? Maybe with a little more shoulder rehab you can give them a hand next season, eh?