license plates

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dstray

Reaction score
I have seen some pretty cool license plate names just woundering what everybody has on theres i ride a 05 klr 650 that has dirtbag on it i named it after a club im in

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen some pretty cool license plate names just woundering what everybody has on theres i ride a 05 klr 650 that has dirtbag on it i named it after a club im in
I went with ' V2' as in the rocket

I tried to get "GITRDUN" but it was already scarfed up. Settled for "GOTRDUN". Now that's a good one right there, I don't care who ya are.

My three year old grandson could not say "Motorcycle". He called my FJR "papa's cycle", but it sounded like an "H" instead of a "C" for Cycle. So it came to be known as "HYCLE", and so did I.

Self explanatory :)

Plates-vi.jpg

FJ #1: FJET

FJ #2: A5150

FJR: RDXFJ

dean

cincinnnati

Last edited by a moderator:
just the plain plate they give you at d.m.v. Bot when i had my 75 kawie z1900 was going to gey 75/Z1

Every year myself and some of my friends do a week long tour covering about 2000 miles. Many years ago near the end onf a long day's ride one my buddies stood up at red light complaining that his ass was sore. Th e rider next to him told him to "sit down and Take It Like A Man". Hence TILAM. we have called it the TILAM tour ever since. This year was the 12th one. My wife got me TILAM on my plate this year.

Have a friend on the UK that had PEN 15 on his Gpz1100. He changed the plate, removing the space so that it read PEN15, and promptly got the bike impounded. Didn't get it back until he got a regular plate and paid the fine.

My ex-wife had VIXEN on her car, but I was tempted to change it to WHALE after all the weight she piled on after we married.

FAST LN - 1982 Corvette

CODE3 - 1990 Harley Superglide

PT4U2NV - 2001 PT Cruiser

GSXR6 - 05 Suzuki GSXR600

75MPG - 06 Yamaha Vino 125

MMVII - 07 Yamaha FJR1300

-Lou

my friend's ride has "DNR"

.medical lingo for: Do Not Resuscitate

When I took the ERC last year, one of the instructors had this on his Road Glide...

DSCN2161.jpg

He explained the meaning to DMV officials as "HD POSITIVE".