license plates

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCF1185.jpg
[/img]

This discussion made me curious...so I'm downloading the form and going to attempt to get either "twisted" or "tw1st3d"

ooooor I could get one on the cage and the other on the bike...hmmmm

:D

I have vanity plates my Mini Cooper Ss - INIM and MINIMAL, but I think maybe a vanity plate on a bike is not such a good idea. They make it a lot easier for John Q. to call the local LEO when you pass at 100 mph on the other side of the double yellow . . . :~)

FJR: 7706

Might not sound so great but Delaware has a fascination with low digit tags like that video which was posted about some country in the Middle East. My neighbor paid $186,000 for the right to use car plate 9 on his car 12 years ago. I thought he was crazy but car plate 6 is going up for auction and they are expecting $1-2 million.

FJR: 7706
Might not sound so great but Delaware has a fascination with low digit tags like that video which was posted about some country in the Middle East. My neighbor paid $186,000 for the right to use car plate 9 on his car 12 years ago. I thought he was crazy but car plate 6 is going up for auction and they are expecting $1-2 million.
Ready to launch my dinner, ...but I won't violate any forum rules here.

Last edited by a moderator:
My bike ZOOOM

Jim's bike ZOOOMM

When were side by side it's "zoom-zoom" like the Mazda commercial.

I've had vanity plates in the past. At some point I decided it was better to not "stick out" with a plate that's easy for someone else to remember... as I'm passing them on the inside... at twice the posted limit... on only the back wheel... while flipping them off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is currently JAKRBT for the FJR ... was gonna use FKNFAST or FKNQUIK , but then I didn't want to explain it to my Mother or grand-daughter ... :rolleyes:

JW