Looking for Half cover for the bike

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pierre

Reaction score
Any suggestions ? Looking to buy a half cover for the bike to protect it from sun and dust when it is park at work.

Saw it somewhere but could not find it... Always like that when you need something :rolleyes:

Both Brazos and I seem to have the Nelson-Rigg UV 2000, and I can tell for a FACT that it will not blow off. I had it on the bike last Thursday for several hours while it was catching a 40 MPH direct crosswind. I won a gift certificate for my cover at CFO last year, and it is one of the best prizes I have ever gotten.

Any suggestions ? Looking to buy a half cover for the bike to protect it from sun and dust when it is park at work.
Saw it somewhere but could not find it... Always like that when you need something :rolleyes:

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for !

Placed the order and spend some more money on a freakin nice baseball cap with FJR written on it, and also some 90 degrees valves....

There is a full elastic hem and bungee loops to secure the UV-2000 to the bike. Thanks for your support guys!

I've been thinking about getting a 1/2 cover. The NR UV-2000 is probably what I'd get. My question is: what size would I need for my FJR w/ the trunk on? Also, what is the pack size?

With the trunk on, an XL would be the size to use. As for a packed size, it can be rolled to a little larger than the size of a soda can.

COG_07035.jpg

Here's mine, XL cover...

Hey Nelsonriggusa, any group buys you going to let us in on?

We DO use your product's...

COG_07035.jpg

Here's mine, XL cover...

Hey Nelsonriggusa, any group buys you going to let us in on?

We DO use your product's...
Thanks for the pic FJ

& about that group buy... I'd be first in line to buy one.

Thank you for the info NRUSA,

Heidi

Group buys is very popular question but as manufactures, we are not able to discount our products from retail. Sorry guys :(

I'll contact one of our top dealers and see if there is a program we can put together for you.

I've been thinking about getting a 1/2 cover. The NR UV-2000 is probably what I'd get. My question is: what size would I need for my FJR w/ the trunk on? Also, what is the pack size?
Heidi, w/ the Givi V46 and CB +4+3 screen, the XL fits just fine. It doesn't cover the side bags completely but enough for me. It comes in it's own fanny pack and packs very small...2 soda cans maybe? The elastic loops attach to the bike...it didn't blow off in 40 mph winds when parked overnight in Evanston, WY.

Group buys is very popular question but as manufactures, we are not able to discount our products from retail. Sorry guys :(
I'll contact one of our top dealers and see if there is a program we can put together for you.
Cool, please do so. Like I said, I'm first in line.

Thanks for further fitment info, Mike

I am looking to keep wandering eyes & prying hands off of stuff more than anything.

If you're looking for a place that can get you fixed up with a group buy, just give me a call at (806) 832-0474.