Looking to rent a three bike trailer in May 2013

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wantucce

Reaction score
I live between DeKalb and Aurora, IL and am looking for an open trailer that I can rent for a week. Needs to be able to handle two FJRs and one Multistrada. I have used a place near Morris in the past but they tend to be unreliable with regards to getting what you order. Last year, we ended up with an enclosed trailer and gas mileage suffered horribly. If anyone has an idea for me that would be great. I will also reach out to motorcycle shops nearby and see what they might say.

Thanks

I live between DeKalb and Aurora, IL and am looking for an open trailer that I can rent for a week. Needs to be able to handle two FJRs and one Multistrada. I have used a place near Morris in the past but they tend to be unreliable with regards to getting what you order. Last year, we ended up with an enclosed trailer and gas mileage suffered horribly. If anyone has an idea for me that would be great. I will also reach out to motorcycle shops nearby and see what they might say.
Thanks
Trailer??? Are ya moving or something?

Probably needs it for the Multistrada. One of the FJRs will pull it!
lol.gif

Check out the assistance list. I have a 6'x12' Anderson open trailer I'd be willing to loan out; it's set up with chocks for 2 bikes, but it could be adjusted for three. Downside is that I'm 5 hrs from Aurora.