Mesh Jacket w/armor

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out Teizms.com ,Tioga jacket. It's leather mesh and air flow is excellent.

I rode 300 miles on Sunday, in 82 to 97 degree temps and the only time that I was uncomfortable was at stop lights.

Te jacket is mostly white to help reflect the heat. Fit is good and armor stays put. Well worth the sale price of $149.

Check out Teizms.com ,Tioga jacket. It's leather mesh and air flow is excellent. I rode 300 miles on Sunday, in 82 to 97 degree temps and the only time that I was uncomfortable was at stop lights.

Te jacket is mostly white to help reflect the heat. Fit is good and armor stays put. Well worth the sale price of $149.
Funny this comes up. I just ordered a Ventura jacket (textile) for $99 and the Timoteo pants (textile/mesh) from them yesterday. The jackets on for $99! Review here at OneWheelDrive

The Tioga is on sale right now as well for $149, the Camino (same jacket, regular leather) is on for $175. I want the Camino, but it's only available in black or white, not light gray. I might email them tomorrow and see if I can get it at that price in the light gray. WebBikeWork Review of Tioga/Camino Jackets.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been wanting to get a jacket for warm weather riding that also offers some protection. I want to get one for the wife too, since she is usually on the back. What do you all have and would you give a review or recommendation? Gracias amigos!!

Tourmaster Sonora