Missing 777

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, it is not missing. There are global satilites around the earth that track "ALL" heat signatures flying in space. Amongst other types of tracking also. Someone knows something. There just not saying.

Good day,

Surely, sooner or later, debris will wash up somewhere -- unless 'something' happened to separate the plane and its occupants into zillions of tiny pieces. Even if debris is eventually found, it won't answer any questions.

Damn bizarre isn't it.

One thing that I don't understand is how many former military guys here and elsewhere claim we can track everything flying. OK fine, but if you guys know it so do our enemies. If that's true why can't the government just say we tracked it to xyz-go look there.

Because my grandma thinks the government knows where every vehicle in the country is at any given time. She thinks they are all satellite tracked.

We can't track "every heat signature in the sky" and shit no one is following flies around all the time. I've heard at least 6 different ways that we should know exactly where that plane is, but I'm pretty sure all 6 are made for TV rumors.

Because my grandma thinks the government knows where every vehicle in the country is at any given time. She thinks they are all satellite tracked.
We can't track "every heat signature in the sky" and shit no one is following flies around all the time. I've heard at least 6 different ways that we should know exactly where that plane is, but I'm pretty sure all 6 are made for TV rumors.
Coming from someone who has worked for a mililtary contractor and held a top secret clearance you know not what you are speaking of sir. You would be amazed at what we can do.

nuff said,

It is also the same place that every Canadians wallet drops into when you walk in to a tavern with them, you will find this 777 and Amelia Earhart faster than any Canuck who will buy a damn round of drinks! Good luck separating a Frostback from a loonie or a buck, eh! jes' sayin' and nuff said, eh! Hosers, eh!
You come on here and insult me and then you want me to buy you drinks. Good luck with that.
tonguesmiley.gif
Besides the world doesn't really need another drunken Irishman.

Anyways I'm saving my loonies for a new KTM Adventure. Yes I think I want to drink the Orange Kool-Aid.

bikenstein_ktm_adventure1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is also the same place that every Canadians wallet drops into when you walk in to a tavern with them, you will find this 777 and Amelia Earhart faster than any Canuck who will buy a damn round of drinks! Good luck separating a Frostback from a loonie or a buck, eh! jes' sayin' and nuff said, eh! Hosers, eh!
You come on here and insult me and then you want me to buy you drinks. Good luck with that.
tonguesmiley.gif

Anyways I'm saving my loonies for a new KTM Adventure. Yes I think I want to drink the Orange Kool-Aid.

As a current KTM kool aid drinker all I can say Bill is that you can put your eye out with that beast..

tonguesmiley.gif

As a current KTM kool aid drinker all I can say Bill is that you can put your eye out with that beast..
I do have to admit that KTM is a wicked radical moto, as Old and Senile as I am I would definitely hurt myself with that particular Katoom Pumpkin ese! JSNS!

Because my grandma thinks the government knows where every vehicle in the country is at any given time. She thinks they are all satellite tracked.We can't track "every heat signature in the sky" and shit no one is following flies around all the time. I've heard at least 6 different ways that we should know exactly where that plane is, but I'm pretty sure all 6 are made for TV rumors.
Coming from someone who has worked for a mililtary contractor and held a top secret clearance you know not what you are speaking of sir. You would be amazed at what we can do.

nuff said,
Except damn...I did have a top secret clearance and I have worked with military contractors. Maybe I just wasn't as high speed as you and my clearance wasn't as TS as I hoped it was. God knows tgere are things no one would have ever told me, clearance or not. However, I spent a lot of time tracking drug cartel jets across the sky and watching them land in outrageous places.

This isn't a dick measuring contest, so stick to facts. Facts do not include the black cloak, "We can do super secret things that we can't tell you about" guessing games found all over the internet.

You come on here and insult me and then you want me to buy you drinks. Good luck with that. :tonguesmiley: Besides the world doesn't really need another drunken Irishman.

[img=[URL="https://blog.derestricted.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/bikenstein_ktm_adventure1.jpg%5D"]https://blog.derestricted.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/bikenstein_ktm_adventure1.jpg][/URL]
I do have to admit that KTM is a wicked radical moto, as Old and Senile as I am I would definitely hurt myself with that particular Katoom Pumpkin ese! JSNS!
Bill, unlike these other two negative bastards, I strongly encourage you to buy that beautiful orange machine. That way when you drop it, your Mexican helpers can pick it up for you...and ride away on it...and leave you for the coyotes. I'll take goooooooooood care of it; I promise!!

tonguesmiley.gif

[img=[URL="https://blog.derestricted.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/bikenstein_ktm_adventure1.jpg%5D"]https://blog.derestricted.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/bikenstein_ktm_adventure1.jpg][/URL]
Bill, unlike these other two negative bastards, I strongly encourage you to buy that beautiful orange machine. That way when you drop it, your Mexican helpers who have Tasered you can pick it up for you…and ride away on it…and leave you for the coyotes or javelinas or scorpions or rattlesnakes or Gila Monsters. I'll take goooooooooood care of it; I promise!!
Fixed.

Bill, unlike these other two negative bastards, I strongly encourage you to buy that beautiful orange machine. That way when you drop it, your Mexican helpers can pick it up for you...and ride away on it...and leave you for the coyotes. I'll take goooooooooood care of it; I promise!!
It's nice to know I still have ass tasering, bikejacking bastards friends on this forum.

Did you check out those megaphones on the exhaust. That thing would be so loud it would be painful. Think of all the lives I could save with those loud pipes. I should buy that bike just on humanitarian grounds alone.

tonguesmiley.gif

How did they bend that black wooden board where the seat is supposed to go??

They should rename that bike the KTM ASSventure, it'll sure be an adventure for your ass!!

nuff said,
Except damn...I did have a top secret clearance and I have worked with military contractors. Maybe I just wasn't as high speed as you and my clearance wasn't as TS as I hoped it was. God knows tgere are things no one would have ever told me, clearance or not. However, I spent a lot of time tracking drug cartel jets across the sky and watching them land in outrageous places.

This isn't a dick measuring contest, so stick to facts. Facts do not include the black cloak, "We can do super secret things that we can't tell you about" guessing games found all over the internet.
The facts are as you should know. If you held a clearance as you say you did you are not at liberty to discuss details about projects you have worked on. That was over 20 years ago for me and now I can only imagine how much more advanced they must be now.

Okay. We're now into the fringes of politics.

It's been a marginal thread for the forum from the beginning but it was civil. I left it alone with the hopes it would die on its own. It didn't. So locking it shall be the way, Hmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.