Missing mud flap on 2013

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It mounts at the bottom on the rear fender, there are 6-8 holes that it snaps into....you can just make out one of the holes to the left of the hugger...

It basically fills in the gap between the rear fender and the swingarm.

file-26.jpg

R

Last edited by a moderator:
It basically blocks the wheel spray towards the bottom of the shock.. ( That's a sweet hugger..)

here's a lousy pic:

i-wmmRsmS-XL.jpg

It mounts at the bottom on the rear fender, there are 6-8 holes that it snaps into....you can just make out one of the holes to the left of the hugger...

file-26.jpg

R
where did you procure da hugger? Inquiring minds want to know. Looks good!

file-26.jpg

R
It came from Greece, got it on Ebay....

R

file-26.jpg

R

R
Here is the link for the huggers.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-FJR-1300-06-REAR-HUGGER-MUD-GUARD-/130622231753?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item1e69b114c9

Last edited by a moderator:

file-26.jpg

R

R
was fitment as issue, or did it bolt on as advertised?

It fit just fine, only mod i made was to make a hole in the hugger to access the top allen bolt on the right hand side. if you don't make that bolt nice and tight it will move and rub on the tire.

R

mine was also missing, was looking for it when i read it on here, told them i wanted one on it before i took it home, they took one off another bike and installed it. do like the rear hugger though.