Motorcycle Personality Test

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
Clicky here for a Motorcycle Personality test that includes an FJR as a final result. I happened to be an R1, but still kind of fun. See if you match up with your preferred bike. (Note: It's a dating site but you can chuck them any ol' e-mail address whether it's real or not. Whoever came up with the test knew enough to spell Aerostich correctly.)

Enjoy.

Yamaha FJR1300

You scored 5 moxie, 6 zeal, and 3 pomp!

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

mt1108813085.jpg

or mine:

Yamaha YZF R1

(You scored 7 moxie, 12 zeal, and 0 pomp!)

You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself. Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.) It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

mt1108813375.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love my FJR, I firmly believe that it is the right bike for me (or at least in the class of the right bike for me) but the test put in on a Harley as well. Oh, the humanity. :eek:

I'm shocked beyond words that this test put me on a:

[SIZE=18pt]Yamaha FJR1300[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]You scored 5 moxie, 6 zeal, and 0 pomp![/SIZE]
You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

====================

Man, that's close to how I would describe my riding style. I take the long way to and from work, have the pictures of sunrises over lakes with fresh spring green + fall colors on the way home. I just got home from a vacation in VT where my wife and I toured most of VT, NH, Eastern NY and some of ME. We regularly ride the best of the twisties we can find and are always looking for another new 'best road'. With the up-coming weekend we plan to join in a Covered Bridge tour of NH with Nice Rumble and then a blast back to VT to cover the roads we missed during our vacation.

Is it rigged?

The motorcycle test has been around for ages gentlemen & ladies (if they could be bothered with this thread)....if it puts you on a motorcycle not of your choice....try changing some of your replies....I've seen the R1, FJR & squid depending on how I've answered.....so take heed, it could be just your frame of mind when you take it.....or maybe someone is trying to tell you something? :blink: ......(nice find Matt....I'd forgotten about it).....

Yep, it was here a few months ago :eek:
Yo Admins! Close this thread down as a duplicate quick. The noob that started it didn't bother to read that most excellent write-up about searching threads before he rehashed a topic from July. String him up!!

Admin?

Any admins here?....

....Damn. It was me. My bad. :blink:

Ok, that test blows !! I got the F'ing Harley as well.....I guess I'm conservative AND I LIKE TO HAUL ASS !

THAT'S WHY I BOUGHT THE FJR !!!!!!!

NOW I'M PISSED AND I'M GOING FOR A RIDE TODAY AND SMOKE A HARLEY !!!! :angry2:

WTF???? Last time I scored the FJR. This time, an 883 Sportster? :blink: Sweet! I just read of a turbo kit for that rig!

Yamaha YZF R1

You scored 7 moxie, 10 zeal, and 1 pomp!

Some days its the R1, some days its the FJR. Guess I like the SPORT in sport/touring.

Never got the harley

dougc

Damn! And I just test drove a new R1 the other day with thoughts of peddling my Feejer. The test put me back on my FJR :dribble:

I've taken it before and can never get anything but the FJR. :p

This time:

Yamaha FJR1300

You scored 4 moxie, 8 zeal, and -1 pomp!

Sorry, all you closet Harley types: "Yamaha FJR1300 - 5 moxie, 8 zeal, and -1 pomp". And I'm 60 years old!

Yeah, I'm braggin'. Us old guys have to take any chance we get to rub it in. :p