My New Russell Is Here!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty141

My name is Smitty.. And I have a motorcycle proble
Reaction score
My new day-long came in today. I had a Sept. 13 build date, and its here on the 20th. I will try to breaker in this weekend...Here's a pic!!

dw9quw.jpg

dw9qxe.jpg

It kinda looks likes Warchilds.. :assasin:

TWN, where do you come up with this stuff.... Your killin me... :lol:

Well I am hoping to get a IBA plate, now I have the day-long...

looks pretty nice ... like your butt will sink right in ...keep us posted

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that leather or vinyl smitty? Hard to tell from the photo... looks like just about what I'll be ordering one of these days.

Is that leather or vinyl smitty? Hard to tell from the photo...
Groo, it is vinyl... It is a little stiff, I plan to put 500-600 miles on it this weekend. Just sitting on it feel good. Russell, said give it 1000 mile to breakin..

[SIZE=21pt]But.......its not CHROME!!!!![/SIZE] :haha:

[SIZE=8pt]Bastard! It looks schweet. I am jealous. Simply NOT fair![/SIZE]

Now your makin fun of my wheels!!! :eek: Thems fightin words!! :assasin:

Scooter, looks like you should have your wheels on Wed.!!! ;)

ok what was the specks you sent in for your seat i.e rider size and what did he soak ya for it ???
I'm 6'3" 210lbs. 35" inseam with a 38" waist. Cost was $479.45

looks very nice! did you have to send in your stock seat? what was the total time from order to receipt?

You know.......to my expert eye, that seat looks like its set-up for a guy with a big ass and a little willy. ;)

:D

Definately looks comfy! Hey smitty, whatcha got wrapped around the bottom half of your tank there?

Definately looks comfy! Hey smitty, whatcha got wrapped around the bottom half of your tank there?
Is a mag-knight tank protector. I trimmed the part off that goes up on the tank. I never could get it to lay like it should... :eek: