My Space

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GalaxyBlue

Reaction score
Just curious, Since i appear to be the only one who added the My Space info into the profile.

It would be neat to see other peoples profiles. :)

SSSHHHHH!!

I won't tell anyone that you use myspace! This will be our little secret.. ;)

Just Kidding, I just don't get the whole myspace craze?

maybe you can splain it for duh hole class?

-jwilly

I just don't get the whole myspace craze?
Ability to find hot local chicks with questionable moral standards. Need I say more?

Just curious, Since i appear to be the only one who added the My Space info into the profile.
Can I suggest you paste in your profile URL so it makes it easier for somebody to find it? Will add mine when I get home.

As usual, this is an optional field. I put it out here in case anybody wants to use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
SSSHHHHH!!
I won't tell anyone that you use myspace! This will be our little secret.. ;)

Just Kidding, I just don't get the whole myspace craze?

-jwilly
Truthfully, I didnt get it either until all my friends were on there and it made it easy to contact them. It's starting to grow on me as i am learning more tricks on how to build my page.

Maybe there is an age gap here... I am confused to whether i am still young (33) or should i accept the fact that i am getting older.

I am going to hold on to my youth for as long as i can! :rolleyes: :)

My Space? I don't get it.

Note to Iggy: Suggest a certain amigo be advised of new, uncharted territory for him to cruise. Might be easier than shelling out a fiddy. :dntknw:

I think most FJRForum members aren't gay enough to have a My(Predator)Space.com entry..... :blink:

[SIZE=14pt]KIDDING, OF COURSE!!!!!![/SIZE]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me, too.... I have my sliced-off long hair all braided up and hanging on the wall of my garage with the other remnants of a misspent youth... :lol: :lol:

i am still young (33)
Ah, youth. I have graduated to the age group that now refers to that age group as "punk-ass." :D Hell, I'm so old I thought "my space" was that imaginary little area around my ever-growing self that, if I can smell your breath, you just invaded. But what the hell do I know? Give me my social security check, I gotta pick up my scripts.

Which works great on MySpace as there are a significant number of women ages 30 to 45 with the potential of flimsy moral standards. It's my job being recently single to figure out which ones.

I don't get it.

This is twice in recent days that I have seen you admit this. Learning disability? There are people that can help you.

...I am not one of them, just so you know. I am satisfied ridiculing your comprehensive deficit. :D

Which works great on MySpace as there are a significant number of women ages 30 to 45 with the potential of flimsy moral standards. It's my job being recently single to figure out which ones.
+1
Fortunately, we're in significantly different area codes that we likely won't risk chasing the same prey..........or having to figure out if somebody got sloppy seconds. :huh:

Happy hunting.

(using your best "Mr. Rodgers" voice...)

Can you say; "Internet Predators?" I knew that you could.

edit: Nice quoting skills up there, Iggy. May I suggest this?

...couldn't help it. It's not everyday one gets to bust on an admin. B)

So, Scab has a secret Mr. Rogers fetish and Ignacio is suddenly single... am I trackin'?

I fall into the same group as Scab irt MySpace and no, GalaxyBlue, 33 isn't old.

It isn't, is it? :dribble:

So, Scab has a secret Mr. Rogers fetish and Ignacio is suddenly single... am I trackin'?I fall into the same group as Scab irt MySpace and no, GalaxyBlue, 33 isn't old.

It isn't, is it? :dribble:
As far as the Mr. Rogers comment: Without pictures, you have no proof but, it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood...

And of course Iggy is single, like duh, have you seen him IRL?

And 33 hasn't been "old" since the day after I turned 34. It has been "punk-ass" though for quite some time now.

edit: Nice quoting skills up there, Iggy. May I suggest this?
...couldn't help it. It's not everyday one gets to bust on an admin. B)
You're so right. Fixed. ;)

....and......

av-1708.gif