Name That Part! , please?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 6393

the Vixen of Vancouver Island
Reaction score
Cleaning out the totes of MC stuff, and these two items I have no recollection of:

Dimensions = 2 1/8 x 3/4"

shims.jpg

and:

gidgie.jpg

Item #2: purchased from someone here for something to do with under the rear seat if I recall.

PS. Blonde jokes will be prosecuted to the full extent of MY laws...........
spruce_up.gif

No clue on your parts but...blonde jokes? How's this.....

One day a blond walks into a doctors office with both of her ears burnt. The doctor askes her what had happened. She says, "well... when I was ironing my work suit the phone rang and I mistakanly picked up the iron instead of the phone. "Well that explains one ear, but what about the other." "The bastard called again"

or..

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do. "Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?" The blonde said "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and other materials that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?" The man replied, "She should, she was standing on it." A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money. "You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats." Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde a dded, "it's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

Love ya Barb.

Hiya, Barb!

Punishment is understandable for his serious breach, but NO nude pics of bug, PLEASE!!

I swear I have seen part no.1 somewhere, but my advancing age keeps me from accessing that memory.

Was part no.2 something from Joe2Lmaker that had something to do with his aux. tanks? Wondering what he has been up to?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya, Barb!
Punishment is understandable for his serious breach, but NO nude pics of bug, PLEASE!!

I swear I have seen part no.1 somewhere, but my advancing age keeps me from accessing that memory.

Was part no.2 something from Joe2Lmaker that had something to do with his aux. tanks? Wondering what he has been up to?
Yes, part #2 came from Joe, but I never had thoughts on an aux tank, so.....I dunno.

and no, there will be NO nudes of Bug, or punishment, I am guessing he would like it too much....LOLOL

Hiya, Barb!

Yes, part #2 came from Joe, but I never had thoughts on an aux tank, so.....I dunno.

and no, there will be NO nudes of Bug, or punishment, I am guessing he would like it too much....LOLOL
Oh man I can hear Bemerdons with his hubba hubba about now.

Someone left the door unlocked an I wandered in.
Then I wandered around a bit, and stumbled on this thread.
Barb, if you subscribed to this thread and get an email notification, I remember the story that goes with that like it was yesterday.

Also, if anybody thinks they remember some part I designed/built, odds are I put a link to it on my profile. I put a lot of effort into making that information available. Actually, that's what brought me back. None of my content is available from the Internet. I was on a fact finding mission to see what happened to make everything closed off from the world. Here I put all that effort into sharing, and it's all hidden.

Anyway, back to identifying the part in the photo... Go to my profile. Look under My FJR Projects. Click on The Pac-Man Nut and bada bing, bada boom.. you are there. Oh and Barb, somewhere on this forum is a story about how you and I were together in Nakusp and I didn't give you my nut.

I hope you are well. You are one of the good ones.

Rich, wow... another one of the good ones. Retired yet? You must really look old now, like 48 or 50 at least! You lucky, handsome stud.

And Kevin, you are most welcome. That's one of those that shoulda been added to the list of FJR stuff I made. I sorta forgot about those. On the list, those would be more useful than those goofy mirror extension. I can't believe people are making mirror extensions, when I showed they don't do shit. All those wasted hours on mirror extensions and light supporting mirror extension. I should really get some therapy. And now...! LEDs are like... weightless! I've gotta pair on my Tiger that are awesome.

I should stick around and check in with old friends, but I'll probably won't.
I checked-in on another forum, trying to help out an old friend. I was there like twenty seconds when ...

Edit: Deleted content which may have been inaccurate.

basically, there was a heated exchange and I may have over reacted. ...a bit ...

Last edited by a moderator: