Need a deer-strike icon for signature line

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDRydr

A Homeless Nomad
Reaction score
I was just reading DCarver's post about his deer-strike and was thinking we need an little icon for our signature line showing which of us have had one and lived to tell the tale (tail?). Kind of like the crash-club one. Then I saw this post and knew I was on the right track. I'm not for loading up the sig line with too much un-needed crap but at least you'd know who to talk to if you want to learn what it's like or how to clean forest-rat guts from your radiator.

I'm no artist so somebody else will have to do it and make sure it's the correct size to keep the admins happy.

How about something as simple as a deer crossing sign? I would say add a splash of blood across it, but when they are small it may not show up well :rolleyes:

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?s...mp;#entry310566

Here ya go!

deer.gif

There's also a rabbit and some other things that might get *hit* too.

What about the turtle, snake, coyote, cat, frog, skunk, kid chasing a soccer ball, and poodle.

How about a guy standing over your bike swinging a baseball bat, to signify some jelous bastard vandalizing your bike. :dribble:

how about one for "i'm a dumbass cause i drank a 12-pack before i went for a ride" and no i have never done this :D

Last edited by a moderator:
thumped over a Ground Hog the other day on the FJR. :nhl_checking:

i believe if i was on my Airhead it would have been more exciting......or not.

any Ground Hog icons out there? :p