Need an Alibi? Buy One

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

throttlejockeyTJ

throttlejockeyTJ
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='twowheelnut' date='Nov 30 2006,

Last link is toast, by the way/quote]

Copied & Pasted my own post. Repaired!

Yes, but do they offer a money exchange system so I can tell my wife it is for one thing but it is really for farkles??????

THAT would be something I'd be interested in!!!

Golly honey, we need a new whatchamacallit on the car that costs $1400. Here's the bill from the dealership.

With a 10% sur charge, I'd be able to get $1260 in farkles!!!! :)

Then, a few years later, I'd need them again for the divorce proceedings, but that's a different story!

At the risk of opening myself up to a dogpile...

Read all of the links and it is sad, IMHO. That's what we've come to, as a society. Didn't really surprise me, just reminded me what direction we're headed in. Oh, and look at the UK, right behind us. So in addition to profiting from deception and lies, we're TRENDSETTERS. Nothin' new, really.

JH

During my nefarious moments, I've actually have thought of using the same scheme to create fake resume references and then be able to confirm the buyer's participation or employment. Keeping the phone numbers off HR and background investigators' blacklists would be hard part. But it would be a bad thing. B)

Ed for spelling

Yes, but do they offer a money exchange system so I can tell my wife it is for one thing but it is really for farkles??????
THAT would be something I'd be interested in!!!

Golly honey, we need a new whatchamacallit on the car that costs $1400. Here's the bill from the dealership.

With a 10% sur charge, I'd be able to get $1260 in farkles!!!! :)

Then, a few years later, I'd need them again for the divorce proceedings, but that's a different story!
Pony,

Send me some cash and I send you an invoice for a fence. How many farles do you want? I work from $500 to 100,000.

Do you think she would notice the yard didn't change?

"Bit honey, Its an INVISIBLE FENCE" :D

I, however, don't actuall sell THAT stuff.